Chapter Five: Primus!

(Lilliana's POV)

Where am I? Am I dead? Are my babies alright? Oh Primus!

"My dear child." I heard a deep voice.

"Who is that?" I yelled.

"I am Primus! God and creator of all Cybertronian life! Also your grandfather!" He said.

"M-my grandfather? Optimus is your son?" I asked.

"Indeed he is child, but you are not an ordinary Cybertronian like everyone else says or thinks you are. You have a Spark of an angel. You are our only hope!" My grandfather explained.

"Wait, only hope for what?" He didn't respond, but only shook his head and sighed.

"Please grandfather. I need to know!" I yelled.

"I have a sense and fear that great danger is coming upon you all." I looked at him with confusion.

"What danger?" I winced.

"Origin is unknown. It seems we have talked long enough for you to understand. Go back to your family, and warn your father about this! Rise great angel of Cybertron!" And just like that, I was back.

Everyone was staring at me. Eyes narrow and a few worried. I quickly sat up and realized that I was different. I felt different. My paint job was different. I was all black with a few red streaks going across my chest. I used to be blue with white. "Cool!" I whispered.

All of a sudden, Optimus ran into the room, but stopped in his tracks as he stared at me. "Lilliana? Are you alright?" He asked.

"I-i think so!" I said calmly.

"You've been out for three days Lilliana! Are you sure you are okay?" Optimus asked. I looked at him and nodded.

"Opi, I saw him! I saw Primus! Why didn't you tell me he was my grandfather?" I asked rudely. He placed a servo on my shoulder to calm me down.

"At the time, I didn't think it was important for you to know. I'm sorry my child." He said.

"He told me to warn you. Something about some danger headed our way but the origin is unknown, but that's what I don't understand, if grandfather was the creator and god of all Cybertronian life, then why doesn't he know what this origin is?"

"I'm as confused as you are Sweetspark. Grandfather was always wise, but never always right. We don't know if there is any danger coming our way. Hopefully there isn't." he said lowering his head.

"Where's Bee? Is he alright?"

"He is okay! He went to Sam's for some reason. He should be back soon."

"And my babies? Where are they?" I asked getting anxious.

"Yes, Ironhide and Jazz have been taking care of them since you've been out. they are growing very fast. Ratchet says they should be able to walk now." I smiled at this. My babies were growing so fast. 

"WHERE IS SHE?!" I heard a familiar voice. I saw Ben with sad eyes running toward the room. I stood and ran his way.

"BEE! OH MY GOD BEE!" I jumped into his arms and wrapped my legs around his waist. 

"Oh baby I was so worried about you. Are you okay?" He asked holding me tightly. I started to cry.

"Yes, I'm okay. I saw my grandfather. I had no idea Primus was my grandfather." I said.

"Wait, The great Primus is your grandfather? But then that means, you're the angel of Cybertron!" Bee said looking at me with a huge smile on his face.

"Yup. He said I was the only hope to save our race, and that there was a great danger coming for us. I just hope he's wrong." I said sadly.

"It'll be okay Lilliana, I promise." He responded. My eyes started to water. I was crying. Why was I crying? There was nothing to really be afraid of. If there really was a danger coming, wouldn't we know about it already?

//Hello loves. So here's another lovely chapter. it would have been a longer one but its really hard when you cant make up names for the children. I already have the baby girl's name. her Cybertron name is StarFire and her human name is Starlet. Now if only i could get a booys name that made sense. well if you have any ideas, please let me know. love yall.// XOXO- kaylee