Chapter Sixteen: The Mission

(Sam's POV)

We drove miles down the long remote roads. I went over everything that Jetfire told us with Simmons.

"When the dawn alights the daggers tip, the three kings, will reveal the doorway." We said together.

"You know what it means?" I asked.

"No, you?" Simmons asked back.

"No." I heard a sigh from Lila. She was as frustrated as we were. I know I'll never understand her pain. To lose her father that she never really knew till a few years ago, that's just harsh. I look out the front window to see we've hit a checkpoint.

"Shit. Checkpoint, checkpoint. I don't have my passport." I said getting shaken up. Lila muttered something and I already knew it was about me. I just ignored it though.

"PASSPORT!" The man at the top of the look out yelled. We watched as the man climbed down the stairs to see that he was actually small.

"Oh great, it's a fricken munchkin. Munchkins are mean, tell him he's tall." Wheelie said shaking his head before backing up to hide in the back seat. 

"Okay I got this. These are my people." Simmons said. What the hell was he talking about? I just went with it anyways.

"This should be good. If we get caught, I will seriously kill you Samuel." Lila threatened. I rolled my eyes and sighed as I more and more nervous.

"The daggers tip, yeah, Egypt Jordan. We want to go there. Me and my family, this is my family. This is my son, my other son and my two daughters. The cars behind us are my grandchildren. We're tourists, from New York." He said. The tiny guy looked at us surprised with joy.

"NEW YORK!" He said smiling.

"Yes, yes. I feel like I know you from somewhere." Simmons lied. Lila was right, this was good.

"New York. Go Yankies!" They opened the gates for us and we were off once again to find the Matrix.

--------------------------

(Lilliana's POV)

Simmons is a fragging genius. I may hate the guy but damn, that was smart. Actually the smartest thing he's ever done. I proud of him, for once. We soon arrived to a village. 

"Shit guy's, we've got cops." Leo squealed. StarFire rolled her eyes looking annoyed. Well I already know this isn't going to work out between them. "I can't go to prison guys!"

"Bee take over and get us somewhere safe." I commanded kissing the steering wheel. He whirled in response and went down a different road. We lost the cops for a moment but just to be safe, we transformed and hid in an ally way. Mikaela stole some Arabian clothing and took first watch. We stayed silent till she gave us the clear.

"They're gone!" She whispered. I walked over to Sam and Simmons to see what was next. Before I could reach them Rumble and StarFire stopped me.

"If we are going to bring Optimus back to life, we somehow need to get him here!" Rumble said. Sam walked over to us along with Simmons and Bee.

"And how do you expect us to do that?" Sam asked.

"We are going to make a call!" StarFire said happily. Sam looked at her like she was dumb or something.

"Our faces are all over the world, if we make this call, they could be here in seconds and we won't be able to save the world." He said. I slapped him across the head.

"Okay one thing Sam, Simmons is going to make the call since his face isn't all over the world like ours. Make sense to you?" I yelled in his face. I could feel the anger swelling up inside my body. I tried to calm down but it was hard to control. I walked away from the group and suddenly collapsed, but didn't black out. I tried to get up but for some reason, was stuck. I tried to yell or speak but I couldn't. Bee.... help me!