Chapter Seven

"Thank you, Roy." Joshua called out to his driver before closing the door. The building that stood before him gave off the feel of intimidation and sophistication. The last time that Joshua had felt the way does the first year when Samantha had disappeared. He didn't want to go to work; especially his office, where they had have there fear shear of fun.

Joshua remembered one instant where he hadn't seen her for an entire week because she was so busy with her classes. He was in his office, pissed off because one of his new PA had spilled her coffee on some documents that he had to get redone. She was both lucky and thankful at the same time, Joshua hadn't fired her as fast as she had spilled the coffee.

When he heard the knock on his door he thought it was the clumsy girl, so he had shoo the person away rather harshly but the person still entered regardless.

To his surprise Samantha entered his office in a red trench coat that stopped just shy of her knees.

"I'm sorry but did I interrupted something, Mr.O'Conner?" Mischief was written all over her face as she clicked the lock on the door. They would talk over the phone whenever she wasn't busy with her studies. If it was up to him and him alone, she wouldn't have to bother with the whole college thing but she wanted that independence- that he respected.

"No" Joshua said, watching as she strolled over to where he was seated behind his desk.

"Good"

Spinning the chair to face her, "and how may I be of assistance to you, Miss. Jones?" Joshua questioned with a raised brow.

When Samantha dropped the coat, to Josiah's surprise she had nothing but a red laced bra with the panty to match. "Well you see, I have this itch that I can't seem to scratch. It its so annoying, I had troubles focusing on my studies." She said with a sheepish smile.

Joshua pulled her down for her to straddle him on the chair. "I guess you came to the right place then, uh, Miss. Jones" Samantha bit on her lip, a habit that Joshua had come to learn that she did whenever she was felling timid about something. A habit he as grown rather fond of.

"Good morning, Mr. O'Conner"

Joshua was so deep in thought that he hadn't realized that he had reach his office. Perplexed, Joshua looked over at Trisha, sitting behind her desk. "Oh, good morning, Trisha."

"Are you ok, sir? you seem a little distracted." Trisha asked him with a worried look on her face. She always displayed radiance like that of the early morning sun, but the worry on her face clouded that.

"Yes. There is no need for you to worry about me, Trisha." Joshua forced a smile on his face to reassure her. "I am just a little tired that's all." Joshua lied, He wasn't about to tell his PA what had actually distracted him. "Is there anything else?"

The smile was back in place and the worry left her face. "Uh? oh, no sir but you do have a dinner with Derrick James, of Golden Enterprise at 7:30 tonight at the....um.." Trisha fumbled with the papers on her neatly organized besk. "Ah yes, at the Del Lune Fray restaurant."

"Ok, thank you, Trisha. Please get me all the information on the Bridgeway project, and please call Mr. Christopher Dean to my office right away."

"Right away sir."

Closing the door behind him, Joshua walked over to his desk putting his bag down with a loud thud. How was he going to pull this off without chasing her away? Throwing his suit jacket on one of the chairs, Joshua questioned himself. The plan had came to him last night when he was in his office at home. He Knew that Samantha wouldn't agree to it but he had made up his mind that it was the first step to his overall plan.