Chapter 11: I Like Her, But She Likes Him, Nevermind (Edward and Bella POV)

(Edward POV)

  As I looked at the tv, I realized that i like Bella, but she's going out with Emmet and Alice is going out with Jasper, so that leaves me and Rosalie, but she's like my sister and T any likes me, but I dont feel any sparks  and she's a little too stalker girl for me (by a little, i mean alot). 

(Bella POV)

  "Bella, I'M sorry, but i think we should break up." said Emmet "Okay, I understand, but can we atleast be friends?" asked Bella "Of course" replied Emmet After that i went and told Alice "You can cancel any double date plans, you have with me and Emmet, we broke up." "Aw, I'm sorry" replied Alice "It's no problem, me and him are still friends, so it's all good." I replied "Are you sure?" questioned Alice "I'm positive" i replied back with a smile and  then went back downstairs to watch tv. i sa next to Edward, who was sitting next to Tanya. I wonder why he always looks so uncomfortable but then he loosed up when i came over and sat down. Then Tanya was giving me a death glare again.

  Until she she finally stopped and said "Bella can I talk to you for a minute?" I waited a minute then responded with "Uh,sure Tanya, let's go outside." We walked out side and then she started saying "Edward is mine you hear, so stay away from him." "Well last time i checked you don't speak for him and who even said i liked him?" I responded back She then got angry and stormed off into the house. I then walked in and saw her trying to flirt with Edward, by trying i mean he didnt look like he was paying any attention. I then just took my seat next to him and just watched TV while relaxing. Then Edward said "Bella, Can i talk to you for a minute?" "Sure Edward" I replied and we walked out side. then he said "This might be too soon, but do you want to go out with me?" "Actually Edward I''d love too." Iresponded back Then we smiled at eachother and walked in together. I went upstairs withh Alica and Rosalie, we all squealed with eachother, because Alice is with Jasper, i am with Edward and Rosalie is with Emmet. Then I went downstairs and sat next to Edward we held hands with our fingers intertwined. Then i said "Tanya, your face is going to freeze up like that if you dont stop glaring at me." Then everyone laughed and Tanya let the room.