Chapter 6: They Grow Up So Fast

-----------------------------------------------------A Year Later---------------------------------------------------------------

  When Kindergarten was over it was time for 1st gade. We were all on the couch watching TV. I am still dating Emmet at the moment. Then suddenly a pain struck through my body, along with the others. We were all screaming, Then Esme walked in asking "What's wrong?" When she saw us a worried look formed on her face. Then her face turned to a confused look and then she called for Carlisle, by that time it had already stopped, but I noticed that everyone looked older especially Emmet. His muscles were huge, well not that big, but compared to Edward's and Jasper's, they are huge.

  Everyone looked about 13. That's when I decided to run upstairs to look in the mirror. When I made it to my room I looked at the full body mirror and ther was shock written all over my face. I looked 13 too. That's when Emmet came rushing into the room with a worried look. I turned to him and said "I'm okay" He nodded and gave me my favorite grin. then everyone else rushed in and Jasper and Rosalie asked if I was okay, i told them "Yes, I'm okay, i'm just a little shocked." Then Alice says "Oh, okay you scared us." Then I gave her a apolegetic look and said "Sorry" They all smiled at me with a forgiven look.

  Then Emmet came over and wrapped his arms around me and I leaned on his chest. Then Esme and Carlisle came in and looked at us, with shock written all over their faces. We looked at them for answers, after a moment of silence and waiting for someone to speak, Carlisle spoke up and said "Everyone in my office." We all followed Carlisle down to his Study. Then after examining us he told us "It appears  you all have aged and are now 12."

  That's when I thought to myself "I guess were moving" That's when Carlisle said " were going to have to move, so start packing your stuff up and were going to have to teach you things for 7th grade, since you have to skip grades." Then Esme spoke up and said "I can teach them everything they need to know, but we must start as soon as possible."

 After that she left and headed to walmart, and we started packing our things. Carlisle said we were moving to Forks, Washington one of the most sunless places in the U.S.  After i was done packing i helped Alice andd Rosalie. Esme had just got home when I finished helping them. She stayed down stairs and was reading all of her books on 7th grade stuff. When it was time to go to bed, Esme was still reading, so none of us disturbed her and we all just went to bed.