Chapter 8: Dont Take This the Wrong way (Tanya POV)

  I think Edward likes me. Yesterday he went up to his room after we talked and then his brothers followed. I think he asked them if he should ask me out. I should've worked, I did do the whole pucker my lips and bat my eyelashes thing to look cute. I'm glad that they"ve lost their memory, so this means Bella wont get in my way and ruin my chances with Edward.

  I went up to my room to relax. Then Edward came in, so i struck a sexy pose on my bed and waited for him to ask me out. Then he finally spoke saying "Tanya, I know you like me, but I just want to be friends." I waited for him to finish, then i said "But why?" the he saiys "Because I only like you as a friend and nothing more." Then I look up at him witth sadness and say "Okay" Then he smiles and walks out of my room. I then thought to my self " What's holding him back, he can't have Bella, so why not me?"

   I stayed in my room for a while and then I finally got the guts to go downstairs. When I made it down the stair, I saw Emmet and Bella Cuddling on the love seat. Then i saw a spot next  to on the couch, so I took the oppurtunity and sat down next to my future mate.Then he scooted the opposite direction of me, but thankfully he was already sitting close to the edge, so he couldn't go too far. Then Edward got up and hollard for Carlisle.

  Carlisle came rushing in and that's when Edward said "Is it possible for people to read minds?"  All the started laughing until carlisle responded saying "Yes, it is" Then they all had confused looks on their faces and the room was silent, until Carlisle started to explain saying "You all were somehow turned into kids, when you were vampires." Then their was a pause until he continued saying "See Bella is a shield, so you cant read her mind unless she opens her shield to you, Emmet has strength, Alice has visions, Jasper has mood changing and feeling Rosalie has her Beauty, and Edward you have mind reading. When they were told their powers they all said "Cool" in unison.

  Later on everybody started getting their powers. It was kind of weird though. It was weird because they all started turning pale, but they still were hungry for human food. The clock striked 12:00 AM and the kids said their goodnights. I hated how Edward kept looking at Bella, it killed me. I just wanted to kill her and kiss him. I did manage to keep my thoughts clean though, so he didn't know i was thinking that.

****************************************************************************************************************

Sorry guys i know its been awhile but good news i have written 16 chapters for this story and im trying to start it back.

 i just couldnt keep you all waiting its not fair if i know whats going on and you dont am I right???