Chapter 12: I'm Going to get Revenge (Tanya & Rosalie POV)

(Tanya POV)

I cant believe she'd embarass me like that. I'm totally going to get revenge on Bella, she won't ever see it coming. She's went too far, first she steals my man and then embarasses me infront of him. I'm totally going to ruin her life.

I know exactly what i'm going to do too. I'm going to kiss Edward and then he's going to realize that he shoud be with me and not her. I'll do it in a hour, it'll give me some time to make sure that Kate, Eleazar, Irina, and Garret are in their rooms. Okay so after examining the living room, i realized the only people that are in there with Edward and Bella are Rosalie, Emmet, Alice, and Jasper, so that shouldn't be hard to get through.

I guess i'll go get my revenge now. I walked down there at vampire speed so no one saw me coming, because there eyes haven't enhanced like their powers. I then glided across the room at vampire speed and kissed him. Then he pushed away and the next thing i knew Rosalie hits me with a right hook and then kicks me through the wall.

(Rosalie POV)

I saw Tanya run up and kiss Edward and then he pushed away. I got mad at her (Tanya), so before Bella could do anything I gave Tanya a taste of her own Medicine.Then after a couple of minutes she got up and left thr room running out the front door.

Bella mouthed "Thank you" to me and i mouth 'Your welcome" back.

  I just couldnt believe she'd stoop that low. After a couple of minutes of silence Bella said "come on, you need to was your mouth out." We all laughed as they went upstairs. Ten minutes later they finally came back.

Then Emmet joked saying "Dang Bella, How many times did you make him wash his mouth out?" 

 Then Bella responded saying "7 times."

We all busted out laughing.

"Why so many times?" asked Alice

Then Bella responded with "Because if he is ever going to kiss me in this life time, his mouth needs to be clean from any germs named Tanya."

I saw Edwards face lighten up when she said that.  I guess he is thinking it is worth the wash. He nodded at me and i snickered, but not high enough for anyone to notice.