Chapter 16: Just Takes Time To Get Used To It (Alice POV)

  As the day went on, Emmet whined about how the classes are boring or how he was getting annoyed with all of the homework I finally just said "Emmet quite whinning, it just takes time to get used to it." Then he put on a glum face and apologized. I told him "No need to apologize Emmet."  Then through the rest of the day he was quiet. It annoys me how we are always stared at. It is mostly Edward for the girls, but still its annoying.

  While we were in 5th period, me, Bella, and Rosalie were laughing at the dodge ball game. All the guys on the other dodgeball team were scared when ever Emmet got a ball. It was hilarious watching them run of the court. Emmet just gave them all a evil grin. It was even funnier when some of the guys screamed. Other guy's were happy when the boy's game was over and it was time gfor the girls game. Me, Bella, and Rosalie were asked to be on the girls cheerleading team. Because it was freestyle dodgeball for the girls and the only thing we couldnt do was step over the line (the usual rule), oh and if you get hit in the face it doesnt count.

  While we were playing we were flipping over the dodgeballs that were thrown at us . Also we were catching some of them. After the girls game was over and the boys game started, the girls coach, Ms.Hill called us over and said "You girls should join the cheerleading team." we all looked at eachother and then i spoke up and said "We'd have to ask our parents." Then Ms.Hill said "Okay, Here is the form and you can freestyle your own routine." We all nodded and walked over to the bleachers and put th form in our book bags.

  Then the bell rang for changing, so we all went into the locker rooms and changed. When we came out, the boy's were already out waiting for us. They walked up to us, then Jasper asked "What was that all about?" Then rosalie responded with "Oh, the coach just wanted to give a cheerleading form to us." Then Jasper said "Oh, okay" and we all walked to our next class period.