Chapter 17: Try Outs

  It took a while, but I finally talked Esme and Carlisle into it. Their going to let us try out as long as we don't abuze out powers, speed, or strength. We have try outs tomorrow and we've all got or routine down. Esme said that the guys can't go, because she doesn't want them watching us try out (teenage guy hormones). It is hilarious watching them wine and wimper about it. Especially Emmet, he is being a big baby about it. The other guys didn't take it as bad as Emmet though.

  Me, Bella, and Rosalie had fun practicing. We ara so excited about the try outs. As we are waiting, we sit with out mates and watch Tv. Then when the clock struck 7:00 A.M., me, Bella, and Rosalie went upstairs and get dressed. We are all wearing gray sweat pants, a tank top with a jacket over it. We also had our hair in a pony tail (Alice is still part human, so her hair still grows). When we came downstairs, we ate breakfast and grabbed our bags. Then we met Esme at the front door.

  Then we walked outside and went to our car. When we were all in we left the house and drove to school. When we made it there Esme said "I put some granola bars, in your bags." Then we all said "Thank you" and went inside the schools gym.

  It took a while, but when the coach finally called us to the matt we got up and walked over to it. I then handed her the CD and told her to hit play. When the music started we did our routine and when it was over she gave me the CD back and the other graders said "Your routine was excellent." Then we grabbed our stuff and left, because the people who made the team will find out on Monday. When we walked outside Esme was already waiting on us, so we all got in and left.