Chapter 18: Here We Go Again (Bella & Edward POV)

----------------------------------------------------------3 Years After----------------------------------------------------------------

Well the past three years have been good. Me and Edward are together. The Denali's went home about 2 years ago, because they found out about Tanya. Everyone else is good too. We are all happy and together. Oh and me, Rosalie and Alice have been on the cheer squad for the past 3 years. We have had no disturbancess from Tanya since they went home, so everything is perfect.

(Edward POV)

My Bella is everything to me, I love her so much. I cant wait for school to start back up again. Bella and I are watching tv with Emmet, Rosalie, Alice, and Jasper. When's Bella drops to the ground screaming out in agony. Alice then goes upstairs to get Carlisle and Esme. I am next to her with a shattered heart, watching her suffer made me suffer. Carlisle and Esme came rushing down with Alice. Then me, Jasper, and Emmet get into our crouch positions, along with Esme, Rosalie, and Alice. We all smelt two vampires. Then the door burst open, its Tanya and a male vampire that I don't recognize.

Then Bella passes out, into a deep sleep. We were about to attack but by the time we were, Bella and the two vampires were gone. I ran out of the house trying to find Tanya or Bella's scent, but I couldn't find anything. My love is gone and so is my reason to live.