Chapter 13: Happiness and Joy (Bella POV)

  I am so happy. My life couldn't get any better than this. I am happy, I have Edward. I'm happy that Rosalie taught Tanya a very valuble lesson, before I did. I was going to kill her, but Rosalie beat me to it, except she didnt kill her. As soon as Edward pushed away from Tanya, Rosalie jumped up and gave her a good right hook, then kicked her and  Tanya went flying into the wall. Then she got up and ran out of the door. I then thanked Rosalie. A couple minutes later me and Edward went upstairs, so he could brush his teeth. I made him brush them 7 times just to make sure there wasn't any germs left,  from that  disgustin thing (Tanya), because if he ever wants to kiss me in this life time, the Tanya germs need to be gone.

----------------------------------------------------------A Month Later-------------------------------------------------------------

  Today waas the last day of ssummer time fun. We had already learned everything we need to learn, because of our vampire traits we started the whole i don't sleep thing, so we finished early. Which made more time for me and Edward. The Denali's were still here though and sadly Tanya came back' but Edward ignores her. She still passes death glares to me though, but i ignore those.

  Me and Edward were sitting in the livingroom watching Tv, when Tanya came into the room. She looked mad when she saw Edward and i sitting on the love seat. Then she glared at me, so I smirked at her and her glare turned into a death glare, it was hilarious. I let my shied down and told Edward in my mind "if looks could kill" then nodded towards her and he busted out laughing. Then I raised my shield back up and went back to watching Tv.