anger the butterfly [Request]

A/n: Apologies for not updating for ages again, it's just I don't feel as motivated as I did and school's been a bitch to me. Besides that, I had my first Starbucks. Idfk. Anyway, Please enjoy ':D

[Sequel to Shrignold yandere]

~

Here you were,Welcomed into this hellish place like you always belonged. Ever since shrignold had kidnapped you. He would propose to you every single day, His threats were not very treating and due to his sloppy behaviour you knew he would never act apon them since it would be against the rules of course, I mean. Think about it. Violence is the opposite of love. He smiled at you from afar alot and would try to kiss you as much as he could, which would result in him either having to pin you down or you'd get away by jumping on a weird floating cloud

You sighed and walked around the area once again. Furry boy seemed to be screaming harder again and again since the purple puppet man would be scratching him. This made you cringe and shake your head in disgust.You were never much of a lover anyway, You would always fight for yourself in school and now. You were at lovers academy for the weirdest creatures in existence. You facepalmed as you heard the familiar calling of Shrignold call your name. "Oh (Y/N)~ Marry me~" he sang hugging you from behind, nuzzling his face into your Hair. "No, I will never marry you" Shrignold giggled and shook his head. "You will too~ After all, Your my special one" he giggled more insanely this time. "To hell with your special one" you hissed as he shook his head. "Malcom doesn't like that language" he said before you growled and yelled "yeah well to hell with malcom" making the group of people turn around and stare at you. Shrignold look like he was choking on his words. "W-what?" He asked, For once you had never seen this. Shrignold looked like he could explode. The living butterfly that most presumed was nice, began to grow and flats coldly at you. You took a step back and stared back in fear. How could he be like this. Wasn't he the one that loved everything. "I suggest you do not say that again (Y/N)" he said walking towards you and grabbing you by the collar lifting you towards his Anger filled expression. "Unless you want to be alone and never meet your special one again, apologized to Malcolm" he hissed throwing you towards the stone structure of a head. You stared and said a plain "Sorry" but Shrignold. He didn't look satisfied. "Now you will marry me, you now have no sat in the matter" he answered marching towards you and glaring once more.

Shrignold grabbed you. He hovered above the ground dragging you along as he gritted his teeth and from then on you two were married, You never pissed off the butterfly again, You don't want to have it happen again

After all its dangerous to anger a butterfly