A Percy Jackson short fanfiction: Part 1

I hated him.

You know, the one who stole my girlfriend. The one who stole my friends. The one who even stole my enemy's. The one who made me leave.

Mr. Perfect

Mr. Great

Mr. I stole Percy Jackson's life

His name is Josh. He's a son of Deimos and a major bully to me. Inflicting terror every day and night. He came into camp one day, surrounded by monsters. I went to help him as I heard screaming in the woods. I saw him with a spear and saw evil in his eyes. But loyalty being my flaw, I went to save him. I killed all the monsters, but he was standing there frowning.

"Nice pretty boy," he said. He walked towards me and stabbed me repeatedly with his spear. He broke it and threw it away and my vision went blurry. What was he thinking? Then I heard his screaming for help."HELP! HELP! THIS KID WAS HURT!" Before my vision had gone black. I had woken up with Annabeth beside me, kissing me. I was about to tell her what happened when I felt pain flare through my jaw as I tried to speak.

"Shhhh..." She said. "Your jaw was broken and you can't talk for a month," she said. My eyes widened in horror. A month???? That stupid kid...

Then I saw him waltz in and give Annabeth a smirk and she blushed. I was gonna scream...if I could. I felt waves of terror crash over me and I almost blackout as Annabeth left the room. I saw the boy beckon and a Aphrodite girl walked in and kissed me, while he got a picture. I tried to move away but couldn't. I saw the boy yell Annabeths name and she ran over. She was shown the picture and she cried and yelled at me while my eyes widened and tears escaped. She told me we were over and walked away holding hands with the boy. Josh. He smirked at me and made a punching sign at me with his hands. He gave Annabeth a kiss on her neck and she blushed. I tried to scream but passed out from the pain.

A month later I was let out of the infirmary and got many many glances from demigods of hatred. And I heard some mutters like cheater and how could you. I ran to Athena cabin to tell Annabeth what really happened when I walked in and saw a sight I wished I could erase from my mind.

Annabeth and Josh together doing much more than kissing.

I threw up on the spot and left camp. I ran away to my mothers apartment and told her everything. She said I didn't have to go back and gave me as many blue cookies as I wanted. I thanked her and cried up in my room for days, until here I am now. Standing infront of Zeus and Chaos, who were waiting for me to make my decision of joining the chaos army or not. I stood there thinking.

"Hurry up!" Zeus said. He and Chaos wanted me to join. To become primordial. I had no reason to decline and no Annabeth to love.

"No." I said.

"No?" Chaos repeated.

"NO?!?!" Zeus boomed. My mother was at work thank gods. I shook ,y head and Zeus dramatically flashed out. Chaos shook his head slowly at me sadly.

"You can't live in sadness forever. You'll have another chance someday Percy," he said, and with that he was gone

Hope you guys like it so far! I'm pretty happy so far!