Chapter 12

I opened the door to see Michael and Luke at my door, Caitlin runs to Luke and jumps on him (cuddles him) Mikey hugs me and he hugs my tightly, which gives me a pain in my stomach, Caitlin sees my pain and takes me inside and sits me on my bed.
"You need to tell him Tash." She says in worry.
"Michael, how do you feel about being a father?" I ask Michael.
"Id love to be why?" He replied.
"Because you're going to be my baby's dad!" I tell him and watch his and Luke's excitement in their eyes. Mikey and Luke go to hug me but then remember. Michael lifts up my top to see my bump, it's only little but he started crying as he couldn't believe it was true!

He rang his lovely mum and dad and they were so happy! I rang mine too, they were pleased too.
"Are you craving anything? I'll get it for you?" He offered.
"Caitlin already got it but Thankyou babe! I love you so much!!" I reply.
"Tash? I was gonna wait, but," he says
"You need to bro! Go on!" Luke says to him.
"Tash, will you marry me?" He asked.
"Are you being serious??" I cried as he pulled out a beautiful diamond ring.
"Yes I'm serious!" He claimed.
"Yes of course I will!!" I cried. He put the ring on my finger and I cried more. Caitlin cried with me!
"Caitlin. Because you're my soul sister, my other half, my human diary. Will you be my maid of honour?!" I turned to Caitlin
"Yes Tash, of course I will!" She cried even more!

"Mikey, just come here please" I asked walking into a different room, leaving Caitlin crying on Luke's shoulder.
"What's up princess?" He asked holding my hand.
"I want Caitlin as our baby's Godmother. Is that okay with you?" I said.
"It would be an honour to have her as our baby's Godmother!" He replied..
"Do you wanna tell her?" I asked him
"We both will.." he said hugging me, minding my belly.

"Caitlin, we need to tell you something" we both say.
"What is it? You're not gonna make me cry again are you?!?" She says. I get some tissues cause I know she will..
"You're gonna be our baby's Godmother Caitlin!" We both say! I was right, she did cry! And I'm sure I saw some tears stroll down Luke's checks too..
"When's the wedding guys?" Luke inquired
"It's completely up to Michael." I responded.
"Shit! We need to go to sound check Luke! Do you two wanna come with us?" Michael said
"Yeah we can do" we both replied.

We was backstage at the soundcheck. They're so good!! They've got a concert here tonight. I think me and Caitlin will be backstage for it. But we will still be there and loving it!!
(ON FACEBOOK)
*posts picture of scan*
'Beautiful new member of the squad due 16th November!! I love her/him already!'
And now I've just gotta tell people I'm engaged... help..