Chapter 23

"Oh" Michael says
"My" I follow
"God!" Caitlin finished.
"THERES A PIZZA SHOP!!" Michael screamed looking out of the airport window
"Just calm down. Remember what we're actually meant to be doing" I said giggling.
"NO WAY!! THERES STUFFED PENGUIN TOYS!" Luke screamed.
"You can CALUM down too" Caitlin laughed.
"I'm hungry" I told Caitlin.
"PIZZAAAAAAAAAA" Michael shouted
"Fine, we'll go and get some pizza" I giggled to him. We headed over to 'Paul's Pizza Place', Michael decided he'd eat a full 12 inch pizza by himself. Me, Caitlin and Luke shared a 10 inch. I think Kacey and Ellie and the other two have gone sight seeing because I haven't seen them since the plane.

Watching him all day really makes me realise that I love him so much. Now I know that you don't choose who you fall in love with, your heart does. You don't have a say if you get hurt in this world, because it's inevitable, but you can have a say in who hurts you. My heart chose him, and I like my choice, I hope he likes his. He really is the most beautiful person (well tied with Caitlin) in the world. I love him so much it hurts.

After pizza we went to the beach because their first show was in Miami, they've got one in San Francisco tomorrow I don't know how they do it when I can't even keep up with what they're doing. I think Caitlin is a little stressed.
"Hey, I'm gonna take Caitlin for a walk, is that okay?" I said quietly to Michael.
"Yeah sure thing babe, message me where you are when you've finished though won't you!" He replied.
"I will. I love you" I said kissing him
"I. Love. You. Too" he said in between the kiss.

"Hey, where we going?" Caitlin asked as I directed her into a shop
"I'm taking you for a walk round for a bit, because you seem a little stressed and because you're my bestfriend" I told her
"Thankyou so much babe! It really means a lot!! You're probably more stressed than me, with baby and that!" She said picking up clothes "this top would look really nice on you!!" She said.
"But this top would look perfect on you!!" I said holding up the perfect top for her. I really do love her. She's my like the big sister I never had.

Sorry it's so short, I will make longer ones.
Check out CaitlinHoran7 s stories!
Stay strong!
-Tasha xox