Chapter 15

"Happy anniversary beautiful" Michael said softly.
"Happy anniversary Clifford" I replied just waking up. I handed him his koala (I didn't take him to get it, I thought it'd be a cute present) he's named him Kai. I also got him 4 tickets to go see nirvana!! I hope he likes them.  I'm going to give the tickets at 4:30 because I just wanna stay in bed all day.

Michaels POV.
Tasha has got me the best present in the world!! She's got me a koala!! And soon I'm gonna have a beautiful baby!! People are saying 'it's going to be hard' and 'you won't have much time for the band when this baby arrives' but I know it's going to be hard, but it's gonna be worth  it, and I will have time, I'll bring Tash and the baby with me, when I'm on tour I'll make sure they're not far from me! Tasha seriously means the world to me and I wouldn't change her for anything! I'm still treating her as if I'm trying to win her. And I plan to never loose her. If I do loose her then I'll be loosing; my smile, my bestfriend, my soulmate, the sparkle in my eyes, my life. I can't loose her. I need her, she makes me better.

Caitlin's POV
I'm so happy I met Luke, he's made everything so much better! I use to feel worthless, ugly, fat, like I don't matter, like none needs me. But luke makes me aware that someone needs me, I've not yet had sex with him but I fucking want to. I don't mean that like it sounds, it's just that I love him so much it hurts. The whole arzaylea  problem made everything worse. Thankfully she's stopped but now we've got another problem, Abigail Breslin is giving hate to Tash. Not like Tash feels like shit about herself already without someone else telling her exactly what her mind is saying. That's why I'm here, and mikey is here, to tell her that she's worth it, and that people need her to stay. Although Tash is telling us all that she's fine and she's not listening to Abi, we all know that she's not fine and that she is listening. We can only advise her, we can't do anything more, and it's so upsetting! It really is, to see your bestfriend upset and to see the scars on her wrist look so fresh, I've got scars, but they're from 4 months ago, when i first started dating Luke. Tasha's look like they're from last night. Tasha's pregnant and she's keeping it! Her and Michael have decided that girl name: Rio Caitlin Clifford. Boy name: Kailem Lee Clifford. I'm going to 'Auntie' Caitlin and their Godmother!! I don't think Tasha has told Michael yet but she said that I'm going to be maid of honour when she gets married.

Luke's POV
CAITLIN IS THE BEST! I don't even know what I saw in arzaylea! I'm glad I finished it with her. I'm so happy with Caitlin it's unbelievable. I know that Caitlin is a bit down with this arzaylea situation but we've all told her to just drop it because I love Caitlin not arz! Tash is getting shit from Abi. Tash and Caitlin say they're fine but we all know they aren't. I think I'm going to ask Caitlin to marry me. I'm gonna speak to Tasha first though because I don't know how to ask her.