Chapter 3 ☮

Chapter 3

Its been a few weeks and things haven't really changed. I'm still a flustered starstruck guy around Shadow and I don't think that will ever change.

***

"Why can't I stay by myself?" I groaned, following my Grandma into the bathroom.

"I don't want my fridge to be half gone when I come back nor do I trust you home alone" She rolled her eyes and applied her mascara.

She's 70, she doesn't need makeup! Besides, she's apart of the Parker family, were natural beauties.

"Go feed your fish or something" she tried pushing me aside but I didn't budge.

"Jeffree can wait" I snapped my fingers in a Z formation, "I will keep bothering you till you fire the baby sitter!"

"You are a pain" She rolled her eyes and walked out of the bathroom.

"Come back here! I'm not finished with you!" I called and stormed after her.

"You're acting like this is the end of the world" She rolled her eyes while putting on her shoes.

"Well I don't need anyone to look after me, I'm not a child" I leaned on my right leg and crossed my arms.

"You sure act like one" She gave me a "really" look.

"I'm 15, not 11" I chuckled slightly.

"You'll be just fine" She patted my head and grabbed her purse and keys off the coffee table.

I sighed.

"Love you sweetie pie, he'll be here any moment!" She kissed my head and thrust a RazzleBerry Peace Tea in my hand, and rushed out the door.

"Love you too" I rolled my eyes and cracked the tea open. I flopped on the couch and turned on Netflix, selecting to watch Ouran HighSchool Host Club, a new anime I found.

I read the english subtitles and sipped on my tea, before hearing the door bell ring. I groaned, sat my tea down and went to the door.

This baby sitter will regret ever looking after me. I started to think of a plan while I opened the door.

"Hey"  The guy smiled, flipping his hair.

Are you kidding me.

Why.

"Hey Shadow.." I said through gritted teeth, then let him inside. As he walked in, I face palmed when his back was to me.

I'm doomed. DOOMED.

"Heh, heh..brb" My voice quivered as I scurried into my room. As I shut my bedroom door and leaned against it, I glanced at my fish.

"Jeffree, help me" I begged.

I sighed and pulled my shirt off and replaced my shirt with a All Time Low one. I then slipped off my Adventure Time bottoms and put on black skinny jeans.

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked out of my bedroom and into the living room where Shadow was sitting.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he was tapping his phone screen.

"Playing Flappy Bird" He said cheerfully before letting out a frustrated groan.

"I'm gonna assassin the whole country" He eyed his phone.

"Can I try?" I asked and he handed me it.

"So you just tap the screen to make the bird fly through the green pillar things" He explained and I started the game. It was all going good till my bird ran into the green pillar.