Chapter Two

Hello!!! I am getting eye surgery next week on Tuesday! Goody! Jk I am so scared for the injection part. I. Hate. Needles. They scare me so much!! Ugh I hate them. Anyway enjoy chapter two! If anyone's reading it that is ;)

~~~~~~~~~~

"So this is the gym," Zack told Julie. She was staying after school to be toured around.

"And gym is where we do PE. Its isn't hard to miss. The gym is really big," he motioned with his arms spread out wide. Julie suppressed a laugh. Zack noticed. He nodded and she let it all out.

"Do you need a ride home?" he asked. Julie shook her head. Nora was coming to get her after the tour was done. Julie signed goodbye to Zack and she noticed a paper in her boot. On the inside read:

Julie,

I slipped my number into your boot so you can text me next time. Text me at: 697-382-5728.

Zack

That clever Zack, Julie didn't even notice him slip it in! She walked out of the parking lot and found her sisters range rover. Nora was texting someone and Julie sat there patiently.

"How's school?" Nora asked. Nora finished school a while ago and lived with the family.

"Pretty good, I met a guy today," Julie signed. Nora was curious.

"A cute guy?" she asked.

"A cute guy that's funny too," Julie replied giggling. Nora drove out of the parking lot and out to the road. At home, her mom was asking how school was.

"It was okay, I met a guy," Julie signed.

"Oh, I told you that you would be making friends the second you walked in. Wait what? A guy?" her mom was aback.

"Yeah, a guy," Julie signed. Her mom was shocked but she couldn't get mad. At least. Julie was making friends. Her dad came home and her mom told him everything.

"So Julie made a friend. A guy friend to be exact," her mom sounded a little mad. Her dad was too absorbed in papers from work to pay attention. Julie's mom huffed and left the kitchen. Julie sighed with relief and went upstairs to start homework.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for this crappy chapter. Again I am not a magician at writing so yeah. Not edited soo... Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?