Chapter Twelve

I will probably be off tomorrow cuz I need to take a big test. Sorry guys :( Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?

~~~~~~~~~~

"I can't believe Mom let you do this," Nora fake rolled her eyes.

"She's always wanting me to introduce her to my new friends," Julie replied simply.

"Sure, well don't bother me. I still think Mom won't be happy having a bunch of squealing girls over," Nora went to her room. Julie knew that she was going to have a better time than Emma's sleepover. It was going to be more fun, and plus more people.

"Julie, Ella's here!" Her mom called. Julie rushed downstairs.

"Hey! Was it easy finding our house?" Julie giggled.

"Yeah!" Ella laughed along with her. Anna and Sarah came at once and Lauren came last.

"Show me your kicks!" Sarah demanded. Julie got out her soccer bag and revealed a pair of cleats. A silver Nike logo embellished the sides and a cool purple colored the main portion of the shoe.

"Awesome!" Lauren gushed.

"It's okay," Julie said.

"Stop being humble! Admit that your cleats are amazing!" Ella shrilled.

"Okay fine," Julie surrendered. She got out a box of Junior Mints. Everyone eagerly dug in. "Hey so I heard from Jessica that Hailey got expelled," Anna informed.

"So our plan basically worked," Lauren asked.

"Yes!" Ella pumped her fist in the air.

"Wow," Julie awed. Their plan had finally worked.

"So who's leading the clique now?" Sarah asked.

"Jessica said she was," Anna recalled.

"Oh Jessica Heathway will make the group better," Ella gasped in relief. All the girls had saved the school.

"Hey girls, bedtime. If you can't sleep, pretend to," Julie's mom alerted them. The girls got in their sleeping bags but Julie remembered what they had to do next. She grabbed the pillows and swatted at Lauren.

"Hey!" she grabbed another and whacked Ella, who whacked Anna, who whacked Sarah. Soon the flurries of feathers surrounded them and they collapsed in exhaust and happiness. This may not have been add eventful as Emma's sleepover but Emma's felt fake. This sleepover felt real. She had caring friends, not ones who used her to get popular.

~~~~~~~~~~~

The girls left and Julie checked her phone.

LaurenSkye45: Hey, thanks Julie for that slumber party it was amazing

EllaSoftballgirl: Yeah! thnx girl

JulesJewel: Np! I had fun 2!

OhitsAnna: Thnx bb

LaxGirlSarah: Best kicks evah!

JulesJewel: Thnx, trying not 2 b humble

EllaSoftballgirl: better not

OhitsAnna: lol

JulesJewel: gtg mom is calling

Everyone: Baiii

"Yes?" Julie asked.

"Zack's on the phone, he's back," she replied. Julie literally yanked the phone and said hello.

"Hey, how's it been?" Zack asked.

"Emma's popular, I joined your girlfriend's group," Julie chuckled.

"I heard Hailey's expelled," Zack questioned.

"Oh we did that," Julie admitted.

"Really?" Zack exclaimed.

"Yeah," Julie sounded bored.

"Well see you tomorrow!" he smiled. Julie said goodbye and hung up. She knew what she had to do. Get the original trio back together.

~~~~~~~~~

Ooh... cliffhanger. Lol ;) hope you guys can vote this chapter! I won't be starting vote goals since I haven't got any :( oh well. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?