Chapter Fourteen

Homecoming is one of my favorite subjects to write about. Good parts ahead.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She did and saw the school jock Kyle Wesser standing their with chocolates and roses. He smiled. Kyle was a soft spoken guy but excelled at sports. Julie couldn't believe that he wasn't asked by some cheerleader.

"Homecoming with me?" he asked. Zack and Emma both joined the group, as well as Emma's clique. Everyone was nodding  vigorously.

"Yes," she cheered. Kyle have her the gifts and hugged her. Julie turned around and everyone clapped and thumped her back. Even Jessica followed and beamed.

"I can't believe Kyle Wesser asked you. I thought he would ask Jessica or something," Emma gasped. Julie chuckled. Homecoming was going to be exhilarating.

~~~~~~~~~

Julie and the girls were getting ready at Jessica's house. From then on, Emma's group and Julie's clique were joined together. Of course they hung out differently, but sometimes they hung out together.

"I love all your dresses!" Jessica laughed.

"We love yours, Jess!" Everyone protested. The guys were about to arrive in the limo. And just then they did. Everyone's dates walked in looking stunning.

"Pictures!" Josh Stewart, Lauren's date hollered. Everyone lined up behind their dates. Phones went off and everyone had an amazing time. Kyle gripped Julie's corsage and put it on her. She helped him with his and they were ready. Everyone got in the limo and they took off.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Welcome everyone to the school homecoming! I am so glad you guys could come, dates or not," Principal Atwell announced. Everyone cheered.

"We are going to announce royalty now," Atwell opened a piece of paper.

"Freshman royalty is Ryan Rush and Lizzie Frennan," the happy couple received their crowns and sashes.

"Sophomore, Grant Freeman and Jennifer Snider," Atwell announced.

"Junior, Kyle Wesser and Julie Edwards," this announcement got the loudest cheer. Kyle and Julie went to the stage and received their crowns and sashes. Julie peeked at her homecoming group. Zack gave her a thumbs up.  Principal Atwell stood aside for more applause. Julie snapped a picture of her and Kyle and posted on her Instagram.

JulesJewel: Best HC evah with @wesserkyle #hc#royalty#voted#glamorous

She smiled at him and soon homecoming was over.

Ten years later

Julie was walking in the park with her new family. She recently had a boy and her husband was incredibly happy.

"Hey, I was thinking of inviting the girls to our house for a reunion," Julie spoke.

"So when?" Zack said.

"Pretty soon, Emma leaves for Peru soon," Julie stroked Henry's hair.

"Okay, I will start calling them," Zack replied.

Julie smiled. It was really happy and she learned that the reason rain comes, it is because periodically everyone needed cleansing. So what did Julie do? She let it rain.

~~~~~~~~~~

Well that's the end of Let it Rain! I hope you guys enjoyed reading this. I really enjoyed writing this haha. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?