Chapter Eleven

So I have a question for you guys. Where you live, is it cold or hot? Sorry I know it's lame but seriously, I think cold makes you cranky. Just saying. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?

~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello girls, what brings you here?" Principal Atwell greeted them warmly.

"Well I remember in the beginning of the year you asked us to report any bullies," Sarah recalled.

"And we found one," Lauren finished.

"Who is this particular bully?" Principal Atwell asked.

"Hailey," Ella informed her. Hailey was known throughout school so last names didn't matter.

"Oh?" Principal Atwell sounded surprised.

"If you don't believe us, here's a tape I recorded," Lauren handed the principal get camcorder.

"Let's see for ourselves,"  Principal Atwell hooked the recorder up and played her videos. Hailey pouring yogurt in unfortunate kids who didn't get her lunch. She tripped unsuspecting people in the halls and other cruel things.

"I think we all know who the real bully is here," Atwell got up and called Hailey down to the office.

"Good work girls, now leave quickly so she thinks you weren't responsible for this," Atwell opened the door and the girls left with haste.

"Everyone, let's celebrate with fro yo," Sarah suggested.

"Yogurt Land?" Lauren asked. Everyone nodded and the girls departed for their classes.

~~~~~~~~~~

"That was epic," Anna said as she sat down in the booth at the yogurt place.

"I know, I just hope Hailey didn't convince Atwell that she's innocent," Julie sighed. Everyone fell in silence.

"We need to regularly hang out like this, it's unhealthy only being able to see you guys at school," Sarah admitted.

"Let's have a slumber party at my house!" Julie suggested. Everyone agreed immediately.

"I need to see you're soccer kicks, Tara said that you were going to be voted captain," Sarah nudged Julie. She blushed.

"No," Julie looked down at her hands. Everyone exchanged glances.

"Humble again?" Ella giggled.

"Okay, maybe. But that's besides the slumber party. We need sleeping bags, a tent and maybe some candies?" Julie listed.

"What candies?" Anna asked.

"I was thinking Junior Mints," Julie replied.

~~~~~~~~~~

Seriously guys do you like this book? Please don't be a ghost. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?