Chapter Nine

I feel proud of updating today and I make it my goal for an update a day so I can finish this. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?

~~~~~~~~~~

Lunch was very fun and amusing. Julie was included and felt that way. Turns out, Anna was dating Zack.

"Did you know who his last girlfriend was?" Julie asked.

"Oh that would be Jessica, one of Hailey's followers," Anna replied.

"She's actually way nicer than Hailey," Lauren states. Julie nods.

"So what soccer team are you on?" Ella asked.

"Oh I play for Momentum," she replied.

"Oh I know that club! My cousin plays for them also!" Sarah gasps.

"What's her name?" Julie asked.

"Tara," Sarah murmured.

"Oh she's on my team!" Julie giggled. Soon everyone starts to giggle and Hailey's table decided to crash their happiness.

"Hey losers, guess what? This," she grabs Emma's yogurt and dumps it on Anna's head.

"Happy birthday, sweaty," she leaves and laughs along with her clique. Anna was shocked. Ella grabbed napkins and c started to wipe away her yogurt.

"Evilness," Lauren hisses. That's when they decided to plan their prank on Hailey's group and it won't be pretty.

~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry short chapter! I will update another today to keep you guys occupied. Love this book? Vote? Comment? Follow?