<A little MoKook adventure>

Momo and Jungkook were dropped off in Busan and they immediately looked at the list to see the first thing they had to get.

{Jungkook}
"Okay so it says here that the first thing we need is a dozen pieces of jokbal from the farmers market!"

Momo and Jungkook start walking to the farmers market that is only ten minutes away

{Momo}
"YAYAYAYAYAY!! I love jokbal so much! I mean i love all food in general especially meat but jokbal is definitely #1 on the list of foods i love!"

{Jungkook}
"that's perfect because then your nose for jokbal will lead us right to it!"

{Momo}
"Exactly!"

They both start laughing loudly not noticing how much attention is being drawn to them because of how noisy they were.

{Momo}
"hey look! Over there, it looks like the sign above that mans stand says jokbal!"

{Jungkook}
"Great! Now all we need to do is buy some!"

{Momo}
"How much money were we given again?"

{Jungkook}
"Hmm.. (jungkook takes out money from his bag) looks here that they gave everyone about 50$!"

{Momo}
"Ok!, ill go pay for the jokbal!"

Momo goes and pays for the jokbal as jungkook waits for her.
Jungkook is on his phone as he sees a notification pop up on his screen.
[Momo from twice and Jungkook from BTS spotted on the streets of busan filming for their new tv series, ~Bangtwice, the show~ !!]
Jungkook looks up from his phone as he sees Momo walking back over to him with a grocery bag in her arm.

{Jungkook}
"Oh!, here ill take that!}

-momo blushes-

{Momo}
"Oh!, thank you!"

Momo and Jungkook look at their next thing to do on their mission list:

'Go to Jungkooks childhood house and your next 3 missions will be set up there!'

{Momo}
"I guess now we are going to your house!"

{Jungkook}
"Haha, i guess so!"

As Jungkook and Momo are walking Jungkook remembers the notification that was on his phone before.
Jungkook looks up and notices how many people are watching and staring at them.

{Jungkook}
"Have you noticed how many people are recognizing us and looking at us together??"

{Momo}
"Hmm (Momo looks up and scans her surroundings) I guess we just didn't realize because we were having fun together!"

{Jungkook}
"Hahaha guess so!"

Jungkook and momo arrive at jungkooks house and sees that many cameras are set up!
They go to the backyard and introduce themselves.

{Jungkook and Momo}
"Hello we are, Momo and Jungkook!"

{Staff}
"Hello! As you read on your mission sheet your next 3 missions will be here!
But before this, here is an extra task:
What will be your team name!"

Jungkook and Momo huddle up and discuss team name options.
When they finally agree on one that they thought suited them the best they announced it to the staff