<They kissed!?>

{Jimin}
"Wow i have never seen Jungkook dance like this"

{Nayeon}
"Same with momo, its like their in their own world"

{Hoseok}
"I never new jungkook could dance lyrical"

{Namjoom}
"Yeah this is definitely a new side of him we have never seen before.."

{Chaeyoung}
"Ive only seen momo dance like this 1 other time and that was when she was fighting for a spot to be in TWICE along with all of us on 'SIXTEEN'.
And even then she never danced THIS amazing"

{Jin}
"SIXTEEN' was the survival show that TWICE was made with right?"

{Jihyo}
"Yeah and on that show momo got eliminated, but was put in TWICE at the end of the show because nobody else had her type of dancing skills"

{Taehyung}
"Wow that must have been so hard on her.."

{Sana}
"It really was, ever since then she hasn't had the same type of confidence when dancing.."

{Tzuyu}
"Well at least not until now"

{Dahyun}
"Yeah but even right now while we are watching her dance like this with jungkook, i can tell that this isn't just confidence, its more than that.."

{Suga}
"Its like passion, but not just regular passion.. its a passion strived by something powerful something like-

*As suga is talking they look into the practice room where Jungkook and momo are dancing.

Suddenly, they kiss*

{suga}
-something like LOVE"

Just then, everyone starts freaking out!

{Mina}
"HOLY CRAP"

{Taehyung}
"DID THEY JUST-"

{Jimin}
"-APPARENTLY SO"

{Jungyeon}
"HOLY SHIT THEY JUST KISSED"

{everyone}
"GAHHHHHHH"

{Chaeeyoung}
"WHAT DO WE DO!?"

{Jimin}
"I DONT KNOW, I NEVER THOUGHT THAT THEY WOULD KISS, I THOUGHT WE WERE JUST GONNA HAVE A BIT OF FUN SPYING ON THEM"

{Tzuyu}
"Guys!! Hold up!!! I think they are talking!"

{Jungyeon}
"Okay guys be quiet! We cant hear what they are saying if we are all freaking out!!!"

They all put they're ears to the door and try to hear what they are talking about

-Jungkook: "Hirai momo will you..will you go to the dance with me?"

-Momo: "of course jungkook, i would never say no"

{Namjoon}
"AHHH HE ASKED!!"

{Jihyo}
"AND SHE SAID YES!!"

Everyone is screaming and freaking out RIGHT outside of the practice room door

----------- Jungkook and momo's POV ----------

Jungkook and momo sit down exhaustedly together and talk.

{Momo}
"Why didnt you tell me you liked me!"