<Mystery boys>

Bts had just finished filming there comeback stage for there new song "blood, sweat and tears" when there manager came into they're room to tell them the news

{Jimin}
"Well this is surprising, id never thought i would be dorming with another group. Not to mention a 'Popular girl group' !!"

{Taehyung}
"Ikr this is going to be so fun!, and awkward... how are we supposed to act around them!?!?"

{Namjoon}
"Well the email said to just act natural and 'express our feelings'. Whatever that means"

{Hoseok}
"are they trying to set us up or something??, lmao like im not
Complaining if so but i don't want ARMY's to be upset if we are being all lovey dovey around them"

{yoongi}
"Then don't act 'lovey dovey' around them and just act normal, after all thats what the email says to do, 'act normal' "

{Jin}
I honestly don't care who we are with as long as they are nice girls and they get out of the kitchen, like no, thats my place.

{Namjoon}
Oh be quiet jin, they are obviously going to be nice girls, and they will most likely let you have peace while your in the kitchen cooking whatever you cook.

Everyone discusses about the show until somebody speaks up from all the excitement

{Jungkook}
"What about sleeping and working, how will that work??"

{Taehyung}
"WOW!, baby Kookie finally spoke for once, is that what has been on your mind the whole time we were talking about this??, 'sleep and work' Hahaha"

{Yoongi}
"Well Kookie, it says here in the email it will be
Boy X girl in each room accept for two girls, they will be together in a room.
I guess that means they're are Nine members in the group because there are two more members than our group."

{Hoseok}
"Wow yoongi! You can do math!!"

Everyone laughs and continues talking as they get ready to go back to they're own dorm.

-second update for the night! Feel free to comment any feedback! <3-