<The Missions>

Bts and twice were sitting down eating when they suddenly got a letter...

{Namjoon}
"Hmm why do we have a letter?}

{Jihyo}
"Maybe its telling us what to do today, what what things we have to get done?"

{Taehyung}
"Whatever it is, lets open it and find out!!"

Everyone crowds around Namjoon and Jihyo as they open the letter and read it outloud

{Namjoon}
"Hello twice and bts members, i hope as of now you are having a good time with each other.
Because this is a tv show we will be giving you daily 'missions' to complete throughout the day.

Jihyo then continues reading the letter,

{Jihyo}
"For today your mission will include you and your bedroom partner teaming up and going on a hunt!
Please be carful of your surroundings while you are walking on the streets of... BUSAN!
There are 8 sheets of paper with what you will be searching for on them.
Good luck, you only have 24 hours!

{tzuyu}
"so i guess now we will pair off with our partners and search?"

{Yoongi}
"I guess so.. Oh look!, there is a car outside"

{Nayeon}
"Theres not only 1, there are 8!"

{Hoseok}
"I guess thats how we are going to get busan"

{Jungkook}
"YES! I lived in Busan so i know my way around there very well!"

{Jimin}
"Same here!, Dahyun and Momo ate very lucky then!"

Momo, Jungkook, Jimin and dahyun laugh as they go to their cars along with everyone else!

When they arrive in Busan the first Couple to start is Jungkook and Momo.....!!

-I will continue with they're part on the next chapter, i will update the next very soon!-