<The mistake>

{Mina}
"Guys, she has been in her room sobbing for almost 3 days now"

{Sana}
"I feel so awful for what i did but i never even got the chance to explain myself to her"

{jimin}
"I dont know what to do either, jungkook has been in DAHYUN AND I'S bedroom FREAKING out because he is so scared momo will leave him"

{Dahyun}
"Yeah, i love jungkook and all but i want my room back"

{Jihyo}
"But how are we supposed to fix this when whenever i even bring up jungkook and sana in the same sentence to her, she starts bawling and shoving her face further into the covers"

{Yoongi}
"At this point i think the best thing to do is just wait until she can talk about it comfortably"

{Nayeon}
"But babe, that could take forever!"

{Namjoon}
"Yeah and i think jungkook will have exploded of fear by that point in time"

{Jin}
"Why dont Mina and I make dinner and we can talk about this then"

{Chaeyoung}
"Good idea, there is NO way momo would skip 3 meals in a row"

---------------------- At dinner ---------------------

{Hoseok}
"Mina could you go check on Momo, so she can come to eat?"

{Mina}
"Oh course hoseok"

Mina creaks opens the door to the bedroom momo is in

{Mina}
"Momo?"

{Momo}
*sniffles* ".... go away"

{Mina}
"Momo~ Cmon you have to come eat"

{Momo}
"Im not hungry..."

{Mina}
" *Sigh* Momo.."

{Momo}
"I know, i know, 'I have to talk about it"

{Mina}
"Its only for the best"

{Momo}
"For the best!? Are you serious!?, so 'the best' is my best friend, kissing my boyfriend!?"

{Mina}
"Boyfriend?"

{Momo}
" *sigh* jungkook asked me out to the dance, and then later that night he asked me to be his girlfriend, i was so excited!, i went to the bathroom after that, then got food right after only to find Sana kissing Jungkook.."

At this point in time momo was tearing up and had no control over her emotions.

{Mina}
"Its going to be okay.."

{Momo}
"Is it mina? Is it really? What about jungkook and Sana!?, Sana is the most loved idol out there, who wouldn't want to date her!?...im never gonna find anyone like Jungkook ever again.."

{Mina}
"Have you ever thought of just asking sana or jungkook about the truth behind the story?"

{Momo}
"I already know the truth, Jungkook loves Sana more than he has every loved me, and now he is just going to throw me away like and old pair of shoes"

{Mina}
"Maybe... but maybe not, there is something you dont know about this story and i cant be the one to tell you, you have to talk to sana and jungkook, its the only way you will know."

{Momo}
"I..i just cant... at least, not now."

{Mina}
"Just take you time, but know that once you talk to them it will all come clear to you."

{Momo}
"Okay, will"

Mina start heading out of the room as momo stops her.

{Momo}
"Could you, could you bring me my dinner?"

{Mina}
"Of course"

Mina walks out of the room to join the others who had already started eating their dinner.

{Tzuyu}
"What happened?"

{Mina}
"Nothing new, accept she is willing to talk to jungkook and sana about this"

{Jungkook and sana}
"Perfect!"

{Mina}
"But.."

{Jungkook}
"Oh no, not the 'but'.."

{Mina}
"...but she said she cant anytime soon."

{Sana}
"How long will it take!?"

{Mina}
"Enough for her to realize its not that big of a deal that you kissed her 'boyfriend' "

{everyone}
*GASP* "boyfriend!?"

{Jimin}
"Jungkok asked her to start dating!?"

{Jungkook}
"...mina!"

{Mina}
"Heh heh, woops.."

{Taehyung}
"Kookies got a girlfriend!"

{Jungkook}
"Well maybe not considering the situation"

{Jin}
"Right.."

{jeongyeon}
"Anyways, im exhausted"

{Hoseok}
"Same"

{Mina}
"Yeah and i have to go bring momo her dinner, goodnight"

{everyone}
"Goodnight"

{Jimin}
"Dahyun, can we talk outside for a bit?"

{Dahyun}
"Oh! Of course"

Everyone went to bed besides Dahyun and Jimin, who went on the balcony to chat

------------------ On the balcony ------------------

{Dahyun}
"Whats up?"

{Jimin}
"Can you do me a favour?"

{dahyun}
"Of course."

{jimin}
"Promis me that if we ever date in the future, we won't ever get into situations like this. I never want to loose you"

{Dahyun}
"Oh my jimin, of course! I never want to lose you either. You are someone really important in my life right now, and i plan on keeping it that way. "

{Jimin}
"Dahyun?"

{Dahyun}
"Yes?"

{Jimin}
"I love you}

{Dahyun}
"I..I love you too jimin"

Suddenly jimin pulls dahyun by her waist into his embrace for a warm, long, meaningful hug that felt like it could last forever.
Just the two of them there, arms around each other in silence. Something neither of them would ever pass up.

IM BACKKKK!!!
I just got my twice album and posters today and HSVDJSBKSNSJS IM SCREAMING. THEY ARE ALL SO BEAUTIFUL.
Anyways, hope you enjoyed. Byeeeee 👋🏽