<DahMin's mission>

Unlike the other pairs Dahyun and Jimin had a single but large mission. They're mission was to mess with the other groups to hopefully bring them closer together.

{Dahyun}
"So it says here that we can start with any group!"

{Jimin}
"Perfect! Than i say we should mess with BTS's maknae and moguri first!"

{dahyun}
"Hmmmm but what should we do?"

{Jimin}
"Well is says here that at jungkooks childhood house they are going to do three missions:
1: random dance challenge
2: fastest balloon popping
3: try not to laugh challenge"

{Dahyun}
"Hmm well we should keep the dance challenge because Momo loves dancing and would kill me if she finds out we changed that one,,"

{Jimin}
"Plus Jungkook is girl group dance master and everyone loves to see him dance, in fact i bet momo would break out laughing while seeing him dance so we shouldn't change that one"

{Dahyun}
"Okay, so lets change the last two because they are kinda lame."

{Jimin}
"Yeah.. hmmm but what to?...
How about something that would TOTALLY make Jungkook awkward cuz he such a cutie when he is"

{Dahyun}
"Hahahahaha, you seem more interested in making Jungkook awkward then actually bringing them closer together!"

{jimin}
"Pshhhh totally not- ANYWAYS,, hmm we should make the first one the paper passing game!"

{dahyun}
"Oh!, you mean the one that you pass the paper mouth to mouth?!"

{Jimin}
"Haha ya! But what should the second one be?"

{Dahyun}
"Hmmmm.. how about the pepero game!"

{Jimin}
"PERFECT!"

{Dahyun}
"Hahahaha i can just imagine Momo breaking out into a blushing wreck!"

{Jimin}
"Haha same for Jungkook!, we are such evil geniuses!"

After messing with the MoKook team, Jimin and Dahyun went and looked at what the NamHyo and TaeSana team was supposed to do! (The two teams are working together)

-------------------------------------------------------

{TaeSana team & NamHyo team}

{Taehyung}
"So! Since we are working together now lets use our sheets missions combined!"

{Jihyo}
"Good idea! Namjoon and i have 2 missions on our sheets and you and Sana have 3 missions so we will have a total of 5 missions!"

{Sana}
"Okay!, so what is the first mission we have?"

{Namjoon}
"Well it says here that our first 2 missions will take play by the local Busan beach!"

{Sana}
"Perfect! Now lets go!"

Sana, Taehyung, Jihyo and Namjoon all arrive at the beach not knowing what will happen next.

{staff}
"Hello everyone!, today as you guys probably know, the next two of your missions will be here!
You first mission will be: The beach obstacle course!
And the second will be: Couple shoulder wrestling!
You will be given a time of 5 minutes for each pair! Ready?
On your mark! Get set! GO!"

The first team, NamHyo was up.
The first obstacle was the corn maze, surprisingly they got through it very quickly
The next was the tight rope over a pool of shaving scream
Jihyo successfully ran over it but namjoon had a little trouble near the end,
He lost his balance and was about to fall in until Jihyo noticed and grabbed his shirt and pulled him over to her, as she did Namjoon tripped and they hit their heads together-