Prologue

„Scorpius, Rose, sit down", their father tells them after dinner and points at the couch. The two teenagers, Scorpius at the age of 17 and Rose at the age of 16, take a seat and well, look kinda bored.

"What's up, dad?" is the first question which arises.

"Oh, I just wanna tell you a story ... the story of how I met your mother." Draco smiles at them nicely maybe a little bit devilishly but he would never admit that.

"Let's start ... it all began when I entered the Hogwarts building for the very first time." The two teenies look at him jadedly.

"Erm, dad, is this gonna take a while?", the boy asks.

"Yes ..."

"Can I go peeing?"

"Nope", his father answers and continues, "Well, it was the first of September in 1991. It was a nice day and I was brought to Platform 9 ¾ by my parents. They were really proud of their only son to come to Hogwarts. My mum gave me a short hug but my father, as coldhearted as always, just shook hands with me. I, myself, was simply overwhelmed by all the new experiences I only made on that train trip to Hogwarts. I set in a compartment with my two best friends then: Crabbe and Goyle. We knew each other since the earliest childhood as our fathers all were Death Eathers ..."

"Whaaaat?", both screamed loudly.

"Yeah, kids, I'm not proud of it. Not at all but well, what should I do. I grew up like this. To continue ... yeah, we had a lot of fun on that trip and finally we approached Hogsmeade Train Station. As you both know the first graders were (and still are) going to the castle by boat. It was a great experience and we all were so impressed by that huge castle. Well, then it was about to be sorted into our house but before McGonagall ... I mean PROFESSOR McGonagall let us wait outside the Great Hall. Sure, I recognized that new guy who I had just seen in pictures in the Daily Prophet. I walked right over to him and asked if he wanted to be part of my awesome clique. He said 'No' and well, that hurt because it was how I met your Uncle Harry for the very first time. And yep, I took that action amiss and soon we hated each other. You might not think that if you see us these days because we have so much fun, but I'll come to that point, why we are now friends, soon. I also met your Uncle Ron there the first time. But well, I hated him after that moment even more than I did before. Until that point of my life I heard the worst stories about the Weasleys and so I had to hate him at that point. But never mind now we are friends.

When the Sorting Hat finally sorted me into Slytherin (which didn't take longer than 5 seconds) I went over to the people who will give distinction to my later actions and was full of pride. Your mother? She was there too, really nervous and hell yeah, she totally fitted into Gryffindor."

He laughs a little meaner than he should do about his wife but he still loves her so much that he doesn't mean it as mean as it might look to others.

She does understand that. She does for a while now.