Year 7.1

Well, kids, you can't imagine how dangerous times they were back then. We all were bloody scared, even I was, though I was kinda part of that whole shit..."

*Flashback*

The Dark Lord is at our place. Man, how I hate that man. He's so damn scary. He's scaring the shit out of me. Well, but what can I do? I have kinda chosen to be here with all those Death Eaters. Well, no, I haven't really but as soon as my father got out of Azkaban I was under his control again. Guess, how tough that is? But father isn't the father I used to know over all those years. Voldemort is making fun of him. All the time. My father started to drink .. a lot. I have never seen him so down. Actually I should be happy about that because he's not beating me that often anymore. But what does that help if the Dark Lord will punish my family over and over again for my father's mistake. He'll probably kill us like he does with this Muggle studies teacher. Geez, this is so bad, I never really recognized what the actions of the Death Eaters cause but if you see someone die in front of you, you can barely imagine what it must be like being a Death Eater for a lifetime.

I didn't go back to Hogwarts as a lot of students were. So, I'm sitting around in my room all the time. I take a look at a picture I once took of Hermione. Wondering what she does now.. She's not in school that's what I know for sure. Some people say she's on a secret mission with Potter and Redhead. Fuck it, why is she always with them? I mean rumours say she's badly in love with Weasley but I don't know for sure. I mean they are so different. Well, what am I talking about, I'm also in love with her and we are much more different ..

Anyways, I wish I would just know if she's still alive that would help a lot.

OMFM .. they found Pothead and Weaselbe .. well, and her. That's the reason why we lock them up in our basement. But only the guys, Gran- .. Hermione is being cursed by my aunt Bellatrix right now. Fuck it, aunt, I can't watch that. STOOOP IT PLEASE! I scream in my head but those words will never slip out of my mouth as long as I live. As long as I live I will never be able to tell her the entire truth. She will never ever know.

Hermione is lying on the floor crying and begging that Bellatrix stops cursing her. Man, I wish I could help her without being killed by the Dark Lord.

Suddenly Potter and Weasley free themselves and fight against us. Craaap, I hate this whole fight. Then they disappear ..

"FUCK IT!" I shout and the whole bunch of Death Eaters is staring at me. Then I storm out of the dinner hall, shatter the mirror in the entrance hall and run up the stairs into my room furiously.

*End of Flashback*

"Dad? You were helplessly in love with mum back then, weren't you?" Scorpius states.

"Sure thing, Scorps" his dad replies.

"So, how's it going on?" Rose wants to know curiously.

"I'll come to that point soon, Rose."