Distant

Marinette POV~
Oh... I really wish Adrian was himself again. It was always Nino, Alya, Adrian and I. But now its as if everything has gone out of whack. Since Alya and Nino started dating they've been hanging out alot...alone which just left me and Adrian.

But now he and I have nothing to talk about and he is mostly hanging out with Kim. Weird...
So lately I've been hanging out with Rose. But today our teacher announced she wouldn't be at school because she was going for eye tests or something like that.

"Damn it! Who am I gonna hang with now. There's no way I'm going to be the third wheel with Alya and Nino." I thought to myself.
*Bell rings*
"Clasd dismissed."my teacher announced. "S***, its already lunch." I whispered. I gathered my things and went to lunch. I passed Adrian and could immediately smell his special scent.
Adrian's POV~
I passed Marinette smelling that cinnamon smell of hers. We both glanced up at each. Like a green emerald meeting a clear blue crystal.
She sighed and looked away. I can't blame her though. She obviously felt like I had ditched her. And maybe I did but I got nervous for some strange reason and couldn't handle the pressure.

I looked down sadly and went into the boys locker room. I saw Nino just about to walk out but I stopped him.
CONVERSATION:
Me: Dude I really need your help.
Nino: Of course bro. We're best friends.
Me: Are we really?
Nino: What do you mean?
Me: You're always with Alya and never with me or Marinette.*Sigh* But thats not what I want to talk about... I might have ditched Marinette and how should I make it up to her?
Nino: Well what I do to make it up to Alya I usually just take her ice skating.
Adrian: Okay thanks.
Nino: Adrian... I'm sorry if I made you feel like an out cast and to make it up to you lets have a guys night out.
Adrian: Yeah... that would be awesome.
Marinette's POV ~
I sat down on a bench... alone. I sighed heavily. "Hey Marinette." someone said. I turned to see who it was. "Oh hey Nathaiel."