The End?

Marinette's POV~
I sat back down on my bed and sighed heavily. How could all of this have happened in just one night. I closed my eyes wanting to fall asleep and wake up in the morning as if none of this has happened. But I knew I was fooling myself. "Marinette-" A small voice squeaked. I opened up my eyes and saw a worried Tikki.
"I'm sorry I told Adrian, Tikki. I know I took an oath." I said to her. "Oh, I'm fine with that Marinette. It was noble, what you had done but thats not why I'm here." Tikki explained. "Then what do you want to say?" I asked. Tikki frowned. "Your not going to like it." Tikki warned. I grew worried. "Tikki. What is it?" I asked. "Well, I was following Adrian because I thought he might get hurt or be in trouble. And when I followed him to Nathaniel's house... my fears came true."she says. I felt my heart skip a beat. "What happened!?" I asked sitting up.
"Well they were arguing and then all of a sudden, Chloe came up behind him and hit him over the head with a baseball bat." Tikki said. My heart started racing. Oh no! What was I going to do?!
Adrian's POV~
My eyes fluttered open and I stared around at my surroundings. I was in a dark room. This flickering light only shone on me and I was tied up with chains against a chair. Where in hell was I?
I felt a warm breath on my neck and I froze.
"Ah, I see your awake Adrian." The voice said. I immediately recognised the voice. Nathaniel.
He walked up in front of me and smiled evily. "Let me go you weirdo!" I shouted. He just laughed. "I don't think I can do that."he whispered. "If I let you go then you'll go running to the police."
Nathaniel drew out a knife and held it to my throat. "What should I do with you?"he asked. I could feel the knife pressing against my skin and any second now, he would slit my throat. "How about let him go!" Someone shouted.  We all stared at the person standing before us. "Ladybug!" Nathaniel and I said at the same time.
Third person's POV~
Ladybug looked over at the hostage, Adrian and the kidnapper Nathaniel. She narrowed her eyes at Nathaniel. "Ah, Marinette! You came!"he said, stretching out his arms for a hug.
She glared at him but he proceeded to come forward. As his fingers scraped against her back she went into action. She kicked him in his jaw and he flew backwards into the wall.
Ladybug ran towards Adrian and saw there was a lock on it.
"Looking for this?" Nathaniel said. Ladybug turned around and saw him standing right behind her. He had a key in his one hand and wrapped his arm around her waist.
"Hey! Don't touch her!" Adrian snapped.
Nathaniel laughed as he pulled Ladybug close to him.
Ladybug grabbed Nathaniel by the shirt and threw him across the room.
He hit against the brick wall and blacked out.
She saw the key right next to Nathaniel and she knelt down and grabbed the key. All of a sudden Nathaniel grabbed her  by her wrist and flipped her onto her back. Ladybug let go of the key and it slid under Adrian's chair.
She screamed in pain as her back hit against the rough and cold cement. Adrian felt himself boil with anger and he couldn't take it. "NATHANIEL !" He screamed angrily.
He kicked the key out from underneath him and caught it in mid air. He unlocked the lock and threw the chains off of him.
He ran towards Nathaniel but all of a sudden there was a loud bang.
Everybody turned around and saw an angry Chloe behind them... holding a gun.
"Put the gun down Chloe!"Adrian said, worried. She shook her head as tears streamed down her face. "No!... I'm going to kill you along with that... bitch!" Chloe screamed. She pointed the gun at Ladybug whi was pinned up against the wall by Nathaniel. "Chloe... why are you even doing this?"Adrian asked, walking closer. "Because I love you but no matter how hard I try you just won't love me back!"Chloe cried. "Chloe, I'm sorry but I love Marinette but that doesn't mean I'll never be here. We'll always be friends and I'll always be there for you. Because your my friend Chloe. You don't need to kill me to prove some stupid point. You can put the gun down and make things right." Adrian explained.
Chloe started crying.
Nathaniel threw Marinette onto the floor in anger and frustration. "SHOOT HIM!"Nathaniel ordered. Chloe was silent. "SHOOT HIM NOW!" Nathaniel screamed angrily. "No! I... can't." Chloe whispered, lowering the gun. "Ugh! Your useless!" Nathaniel shouted, pulling out a gun. He shot Chloe and she fell down. "CHLOE!"Adrian shouted.
He turned towards Nathaniel.
He coked the gun and was ready to shoot. "Now its time to finish this once and for all!" He said, aiming the gun.
"I don't think so!" Ladybug said and punched him.
He wiped the blood of himself  and grabbed her, starting to choking Marinette.He held the gun towards her head. "If I can't have her, no one can!" He said.
"This is the end Chat Noir!" He whispered and pointed the gun at her head. Before Adrian could say anything there was loud bang...