The deal

Third person's POV~
Adrian's heart skipped a beat as realisation had hit him. Of course! How could he not have realised?! The features where so alike.
He stood there for a while. Not uttering a word. "Adrian... are you okay?" Marinette asked. He nodded, a small smile creeping on the edge of his mouth. She smiled but it soon disappeared as she remembered why she was crying. Adrian saw this and felt a wave of anger hit him.
How could Nathaniel threaten such a sweet and harmless person like Marinette.
He hugged her close to him and wrapped his arms around her. "Everything will be okay. I promise Princess." Adrian whispered.
Marinette wanted to believe him but no one could stop Nathaniel. After experience she knew he was a professional when it comes to things like this and whatever Adrian was planning to do wasn't going to work.
"I have to go Marinette but I'll be back." Adrian said, kissing her cheeck. She nodded. Adrian was about to go out of the trap door when she said," Be safe Adrian." understanding what he was about to do. He smirked. "Worried about me Princess?"he asked. "Of course. He is ruthless. He won't give up." Marinette warned. "And neither will I." Adrian said before leaving.

As Adrian walked off into the dark night he decided to change into his Chat Noir self. But then soon noticed Plagg had obviously left . He sighed and headed towards Nathaniel's house.
As he got nearer he noticed that this neighbourhood seemed abandoned. As he reached the front door of Nathaniel's house he got this weird feeling but ignored it. Biggest mistake of his life.
Adrian banged on the door with his fist and in mere seconds Nathaniel appeared. He smirked at Adrian. "I presume Marinette has told you about the hospital incident?" Nathaniel asked.
Adrian grabbed him by his T- shirt and hit him against the wall. "You better stop this crap or else!" Adrian said.
Nathaniel smiled. "Sure... Chat Noir!" Nathaniel laughed.
Adrian gripped tighter but it didn't seem to bother Nathaniel.
"Look Adrian. If you hadn't realised sooner, I'm in love with Marinette and I will do anything to get her to be mine!" Nathaniel said. Adrian threw him down on the floor but he proceeded to laugh. "Marinette is mine, you understand?!" Adrian spat. "Oh what I understand is that you shouldn't have come here." Nathaniel said. "Your powerless without your miraculous."he said getting up. Adrian shook his head. "Are you sure about that?" Adrian asked. "Yes. I'm very sure. And confident that I'm going to win this fight." Nathaniel said coming closer. "And why is that?!" Adrian snapped angrily.
"Because I know your weakness." Nathaniel smirked.
Adrian's eyes widened because he knew what was going to happen next. "If I can't have Marinette then no one can." Nathaniel said. Adrian backed away. "Please. Don't hurt Marinette. She's all I have." Adrian pleaded. Nathaniel smirked with pleasure. "Its satisfying to see you beg."he said. "I'll do anything! Just don't hurt Marinette."Adrian cried.
"Anything?"Nathaniel questioned. Adrian nodded. "So we have a deal?" Adrian asked. Nathaniel laughed evily. "Deal." Nathaniel exclaimed. Adrian felt a hard hit at the back of his head. There was instant pain and then everything went blank.