The moment

Adrian's Pov~
It was the day. Saturday morning. I sat up and saw Plagg eating cheese as usual. It was blue cheese. The worst. "Ew Plagg. Why do you have that cheese in my room?" I said in disgust. He just shrugged his tiny shoulders and carried on eating.

I got out of bed and got dressed in my usual outfit. There was a sudden knock on my door. "Adrian? Are you awake?" Natalie asked. Plagg scoffed his last bit of cheese and flew into my jacket's pocket.
"Yes. Come in." I said. Natalie came in and stood by the door. "Your father said the photo shoot is cancelled." Natalie said." Thank you.". She left and closed my door quietly. I sighed happily and sat on my bed.
Plagg flew out of my pocket and landed on my shoulder. "Why don't you go on patrol?"he asked. I shook my head. I didn't feel like saving Paris at the moment.
"Don't you want to see Ladybug?" Plagg asked. I sighed and turned over. "I'm in no mood to get rejected." I said sadly. No matter how hard I try I will ALWAYS love Ladybug even if she didn't feel the same way....
"And Marinette?" Plagg asked. My eyes widened. "Okay then!" I said happily and sat up. "Plagg! Claws out!" I shouted. I transformed and used my staff to get to the bakery.
When I got there I knocked on her window. She looked over at me and smiled.
"Oh hey Chat."she said casually and let me in. "Hi Princess." I said."Sooo...why are you here?"she asked. I smirked at her and winked at her. She laughed a bit and turned red. OMG! Was she blushing for me?!
Marinette's POV ~
Oh my gosh. Please don't tell me I was blushing for the Chat Noir. Ugh! What the heck is wrong with me. How can I even try to compete him with Adrian!?
I shrugged off this feeling and turned around. I walked to my desk and put my books away. "So Princess... are you free at the moment?" Chat asked. Being as dumb as I am I didn't get what was going on. "Well DUH. If I wasn't I wouldn't be here." I said jokingly.
"Y... Yeah. Sorry about that." He stuttered akwardly. "Its fine." I said. He came in front of me. "Well can I take you somewhere?" he asked. I raised my eyebrow. "Where to exactly?" I asked. He smirked and grabbed me around my waist. "Its a surprise." He said and jumped out the window.
When we arrived at the place I saw we were at the art/ design museum. I have never been here before. Chat took a ticket out of his pocket and winked at me.

For the rest of the day we had so much fun. Until I realised the time and said I had to get home because I had my date with Adrian. I didn't want to tell Chat this because it might hurt his feelings.

Chat Noir dropped me at home. "Marinette... I had a great time today." Chat said scratching the back of his neck. "Me too." I said. We said our goodbyes and he left. I sighed. Cos at that moment I realised I might have feelings for Chat Noir...