The dicovery

Maybe swearing... again. Sorry. Just warning you😊. And sadly there is death at the end of this chapter... 😢 Sorry.
Adrian's POV ~
I stared after her. I started crying and fell to my knees. I sat back against the big oak tree, my knees crouched to my chest. "Marinette.." I cried sadly. I replayed the scene in my mind over and over again. If I were Marinette I would hate me too. I heard movement in a nearby bush and turned around... no one. Maybe I was just tired...

I wiped away my tears and sighed sadly. I lost her. I lost Marinette...
I started walking home, lost in thought. Whats gonna happen now?
Nathaniel's POV ~
I just came back from the shop, crunching on the crisps I just bought. I felt disappointed... ashamed in other words. I failed in getting Marinette to be mine. I thought about how Adrian and how he stole Marinette away from me. I twitched in anger and crushed the packet of crisps. "I will get my revenge Adrian!" I said angrily. I threw the packet in a nearby bin and stomped off towards the park. I looked up as I  walked into the park. I saw Marinette and Adrian talking. Well Marinette was talking. Adrian was listening. She was crying and so was he. So I hid into a bush. I cut myself on my hand as I dived in because I realised it was a rose bush. It bled like hell and pained so bad but I couldn't care less.
Wait... did she say  that she hated Adrian?! I smiled with glee. I could just scream I was so happy.

She ran off and Adrian started crying. I laughed so hard I nearly wet myself. Adrian looked over at the bush. Oh no. Did he see me? No. He got up and walked away.
I made my way out of the bush, scratching again in the process. I rubbed the scratch on my cheeck. I followed him, hiding in the shadows. He went to Nino's house. "Shit..." I trailed off. I walked off in the darkness. I started thinking up a plan. And this time the plan will work. And you know why? Because this time someone ends up dying and it won't be me.
I walked for two hours straight until I got to the old abandoned barn in the woods. I knocked the secret knock and the door opened. "Ah. Nathaniel. I've been expecting you." A man in a ski mask said smirking. "Yes. Its time. I finally found her."I said smiling.  "Oh then you better come in. We have alot to talk about."the man said. I nodded and walked into the darkness of the barn.
Third person's POV ~
Marinette woke up on Saturday morning. Her head was pounding and her eyes were throbbing. She soon realised all that had happened that following night and sighed. She turned and saw her friend Alya sleeping peacefully. She got out of the bed and ran her fingers through her hair. She looked at the clock on the wall and gasped. Shit, it was 09:45 am. Her parents are going to crap all over her. She brushed her hair letting it flow down her back. She looked in the mirror. Ugh. She looked terrible. She ran out of the house, waving to Alya's mom.
When Marinette got to the bakery she felt like something wasn't right. She entered the bakery. The bell rang to show someone was here.
"M...mom! D... Dad. I'm home!" I exclaimed. No answer. I walked into the living room. No one was there. I got worried and called ,"Mom! Dad!". Silence. I ran up the stairs to their room. I opened the door slowly and peeped inside. I screamed. "MOM! DAD!"I screamed. There were my parents... dead on the bed. There was blood everywhere. I was so shocked and scared. I ran up to my room to get my phone. I saw it on my bed next to a note. I picked it up with shaky hands. It read: Dear Marinette. Your probably reading this after discovering yoir dead parents. Your probably wondering who did this and why. I'll tell you all you need to know if you meet me at the abandoned barn in the woods tonight at sunset. If you don't show up then more people you love will die. Its your choice.