The surprise visit

Chat Noir's POV ~
I forgot about the whole Marinette and Ladybug thing and decided to go patrol Paris.

I used my staff to look around Paris and everything seemed okay. On the way back home I passed Marinette's bakery and immediately smelt a mixture of cinnamon and sugar.
I got to Marinette's window and peeped in. Not in a creepy stalker sort of way but just to make sure she was ok.
She was at her desk busy sketching.  I knocked softly on her window and she turned her head. She looked pretty surprised when she saw me and came to open up. "Hi... Chat. What brings you here?" she asked me. I winked at her. "I just came to check on my princess, thats all." I told her. She smiled sweetly at me. "Would you like in?" she asked me. I smirked and came in. I looked around and noticed alot of posters of me which I never noticed before.

I turned to her and she went bright red. "No... its not what you think. I just really admire Adrian's father's work and designs. Thanks to him I cound my passion which is designing." Marinette explained to me. I smiled at her. I walked towards her desk and stared down at the drawings she had on her desk. "Wow Marinette. Your really talented." I said. She blushed and came to stand next to me. "Thanks Chat but I'm useless otherwise ." she said looking down at the ground. I lifted up her chin so that our eyes met. " Don't ever say that about yourself again. Your special and unique in so many ways I can't explain. You are very important  to me Mari. I don't want you to judge yourself like that. I l... like you just the way you are." I stuttered at the end. I was going to say I love you but instead cut myself short.
She hugged me close to her as if I was her teddy bear. "No one has ever said that about me before." Marinette whispered. I smiled and wrapped my arms around her.