The promise

Marinette's POV ~
I slowly opened my eyes and looked around. I was in the hospital. It was night time. It made me remember about the dream I had had the other day. I shivered with fear not wanting that to happen.
I heard a soft snore and turned to my side. I nearly screamed out in pain. My left shoulder hurt like hell. I moaned eternally before spotting Sabrina in the bed next to mine.
She seemed so calm and not a person who you'd think is Chloe's friend. I lay on my right side and stared at the door. I was drifting off when I heard the window open. I sat up and looked towards the open window near Sabrina. A familiar black cat was seen and I smiled. I remembered what had happened earlier and blushed. Luckily it was dark and Chat  Noir couldn't see.
"Princess."he said softly. "Kitty." I smiled. He sat next to me on the hospital bed and sighed. "I'm sorry Princess." Chat told me cupping my cheeck in his hand. I held his hand. "For what?"I asked squeezing his clawed hand. "For letting this happen to you. I could've saved you but..." he trailed off sadly. "I can't sleep knowing I'm responsible for this. For getting you hurt."he sighed.
I felt a wave of sadness come upon me and I couldn't take it. I hugged Chat from behind. I stayed there, loving the warmth and the feeling of hugging my kitty.

I felt his tense muscles relax and he turned around to face me. He hugged me close and I put my head on his shoulders. We stayed there for a while before we released each other.
I blushed and put a strand of my hair behind my ear.
He smirked. "Is my princess blushing for me?"he asked teasingly. Was it that obvious. "Pfft... as if." I said. Its official. I'm such a bad liar.
Chat laughed a bit. He touched my left shoulder and I winced in pain. Chat immediately pulled his hand away knowing he had hurt me. "I'm so sorry Princess."he gasped. I shook my head as the pain slowly vanished. "Its fine Chat. You didn't know." I assured him. He smiled once more but a sad one instead of a genuine one.
I layed down and sighed. "I better head out Mari. I'm  not allowed to be here."he told me getting up. "Chat?" I asked softly. His eyes met mine as he turned around. "Yeah Princess?"he asked. "Can you stay with me... please?" I asked. I could sense he was a bit taken back but he looked a bit happier. "Sure." Chat Noir told me plomping himself down on the chair next to my hospital bed. I laughed. "Don't be a silly Kitty. Come lay with me." I told him patting the open spot next to me.
He went red. "A... Are y.. you sure?"he stuttered. I nodded.

He climbed in next to me. I moved in closer and layed my head against his chest. He put his arms around me before kissing my forehead. "Chat?" I asked. "Yeah Princess?"he asked a bit drousily. "Can you promise me something?"I asked. "Of course Princess. What?" Chat asked a bit worried. "That you'll always be here. With me and never leave me." I told him. He smirked. "And what if I do?"he asked. "And what if I do?" He questioned. I pouted. "Chat! Promise me!" I whined, playing with the bell on his costume. He laughed before pulling me closer to him. "I promise."
Hi guys. Hope you liked the chapter. Comment and vote for my chapter please. Thank you so much for reading my story and sorry if the chapter is so short. Nicole out.✌