Oh no

Third person's POV~
Marinette's eyes fluttered open and she felt so numb. She felt so hot and bothered she could just die. She suddenly realised what had happened and felt a hint of fear over come her. She opened her light blue eyes and stared around the familiar room. Its my room. She thought to herself. She sat up instantly. Was it all a dream? Marinette wondered.
All of a sudden a small glint of red appeared right in front of Marinette. It was Tikki. But instead of her usual, happy smile she had the biggest frown Marinette has ever seen. "Marinette!"she squeaked in a worried voice."Nathaniel found out your secret!".
Marinette's POV ~
I gasped in shock. "Wait! That was for real! Shit!" Marinette gasped. "How are we going to fix it?" I asked. "We can't. We-" Tikki started but then there was a knock on my window. It was Chat Noir. For some reason a wave of relief ran over me and I sighed as Tikki disappeared.
I ran over to the window and opened up. Chat slipped in softly. "Hello Princess."he said. "Hey Kitty." I smiled. There was silence but then I decided to break it. "So, do you want to watch a movie?" I asked. Chat smirked at me and held me around my waist. Butterflies appeared in my stomach and I felt so happy in his arms. "Okay but as long as I get to pick."he told me. I pouted. "But I wanted to watch Twilight." I said with a huff. "Well shame Princess. Kitty is in charge."he said said releasing his grip around my waist.
He walked over to my movies which were on my top shelf above my desk and looked around until he found the right one. "How about this?"he asked holding out a CD box. I squinted at the heading. "In a matter of time?" I asked confused. My nerdy cousin Dylan had given me that movie two years ago and I still didn't bother to watch it.
"I've heard good things about this movie."he told me, sitting on my couch. I sat down next to him.
The movie had started. A woman with ginger coloured hair appeared and I felt a bit scared as realisation hit me. How could I forget about the whole incident which occurred in the hospital?
Chat obviously felt my body tense up. "Are you okay Princess? We don't have to watch the movie if you don't want to." Chat assured me. I shook my head. "No Kitty. Its fine. I'm just cold. Thats all." I lied.
Chat layed his arm around my shoulder and pulled me towards him. I felt his body warmth warm my body up immediately. I put my head on his chest and listened to his heartbeat.
The movie was the worst. But Chat Noir and I ended up laughing at all the bad actors and the worst editing ever.
His miraculous beeped and in five minutes he would transform. "I guess I better get going."he sighed. I smiled weakly. "Okay. Bye Kitty.". I hugged him and he hugged back. His hand cupped my cheeck and he pulled me closer. My sky blue eyes were piercing into his emerald green ones. I could smell his crisp, mint breath. As our lips were about to touch his miraculous beeped once again. Our eyes opened and we broke apart. Red appeared on our faces and we both were silent. "Goodbye Princess."he sighed as I turned around. I turned back around to see him but he was gone.
Adrian's POV ~
I slipped into my room and landed softly on the floor. "Plagg! Claws in." I exclaimed. I detransformed. Plagg landed on my bed. Before he could whine I walked over to my drawers and got out a piece of camambert. I threw it at him before falling down onto my bed, sighing. "What is this feeling I'm feeling?" I asked. Plagg sighed. "Its called love." Plagg told me. I felt a small smile creep across my face but it immediately disappeared. "But I can't be in love her. I'm in love with Ladybug." I whispered. What have I got myself into?
Hope you liked this. Comment and vote. Sorry for not updating in a while.
Nicole out!😊