Amazing

Nathaniel fell to the floor. Adrian turned around and saw Chloe, holding the gun in her left hand while her right shoulder had a gun wound in it. "Don't you ever call me useless again!" Chloe snapped.
Adrian smiled and hugged Chloe. She smiled. "Okay, okay. Let me go. I think your girlfriend needs you." Chloe smiled.
Adrian tyrned around to see Ladybug on the floor. He ran to her and picked her up bridal style. "Marinette?"he whispered.
He cupped her cheek and her eyes fluttered open. She coughed and smiled. "I'm sorry Marinette. This is all my fault." Adrian said.
She didn't reply. "Oh Adrian." Marinette whispered and kissed his cheeck. "Its my fault. If I hadn't been so beautiful, Nathaniel wouldn't have fallen madly in love with love." Marinette sighed dramatically.
Adrian laughed.
Marinette stood up and hugged Adrian. "I love you Adrian."she whispered. He smiled. "I love you too Marinette." Adrian smiled.
He leaned into a soft kiss.
"Get a room you guys! Gross! Now stop kissing before the police get here!" Chloe said with sass in her tone.
Adrian and Marinette separated and blushed immediately. "Spots off." Marinette said. Tikki landed in her hands. She hugged Marinette. "Are you okay?" She asked. Marinette blushed and looked at Adrian. "Better than I've ever been."
The next morning:
The whole school had heard about the whole Nathaniel incident. Adrian and Marinette didn't care if other people knew or gossiped about them. So Marinette grabbed Adrian's hand and asked, "Are you ready?". He nodded.
As they walked in hand in hand everybody stopped and stared. Alya squealed while Nino smiled. The couple made their way towards their gapping friends.
"Let me get a quick picture for my ladyblog!"she squealed and snapped a pic. Marinette laughed at the sight of her best friend's goofiness. "Okay, this is an interview for my ladyblog. Today I'll be interviewing Marinette and Adrian. The best brand new couple." Alya said, holding her phone above their head. "So Marinette, how does it feel to be dating Adrian?"she asked. Marinette smiled. "It is. . . amazing."

Hi guys. This is the last chapter of Three boys. Thank you for reading and sorry if this last chapter is so short. And if I get 1k reads then I'll do a special chapter for all of you guys. I appreciate you guys reading. Thank you so much. Goodbye guys. For now at least.
Nicole out!😘