Heartbreak

Marinette's POV ~
I looked in my cupboard for something to wear. We were going ice skating so something warm. I decided to just put on some skinny jeans, a ladybug printed T - shirt 😉 and all stars which I got for Christmas.

I looked in the mirror and smiled. "Not too much. Not too little." I said. I put on some lipgloss and grabbed my coat. "Wow Marinette. You look beautiful. " Tikki said in a small voice. "Thanks Tikki but how the heck am I supposed to not be nervous around Adrian. I'll make a fool of myself and then Adrian will think I'm a total weirdo and-" I trailed off because Tikki giggled. "Oh Marinette, you'll be fine."she said. I nodded and shook away the butterflies in my stomach.
Tikki flew into my pink purse as I picked it up. I heade downstairs. Mom and Dad blocked me by the doorway smiling. "Oh you look so cute honey."mom said. I rolled my eyes jokingly." Thanks mom." I laughed. "Have fun sweetheart." Dad said to me. Then he gave me that stern look only father's gives you." But not too much fun."he said raising his eyebrows. I laughed akwardly." Ummm.... yeah." I said trying not to make eye contact. We hugged and I left.

I walked to the ice rink near the ifle tower hoping I he would be there. Because I want to be fashionably late so I don't look weird waiting for him like some lost puppy.
When I got there I nearly died. Flip! He wasn't there. He said to meet at 20:00 pm and it was already 20:15pm. I panicked and phoned Alya.
CONVERSATION:
Alya: Alya speaking.
Me:Alya! Its Marinette! I need your help!
Alya: What is it girl?
Me: Adrian is 15 minutes late!!!
Alya: Wait you called me for that!? Girl! Take a chill pill! Adrian will be there. Don't worry. Now I gotta go. Bye Mari.
(She hung up.)
Ok. Adrian will be here... right?

Adrian's POV ~
I told Natalie the limo must drop me off at the hotel and I'll walk from there. She reluctantly agreed and dropped me off there. When the limo was out of sight I walked to the ice rink. As I got near to the ice rink I felt as if I was being followed. I looked around but no one was there. I saw a short cut down an alley way and went through. As I nearly reached the end I heard a voice I really didn't want to hear. "Adrikins!". I turned around and saw Chloe walking slowly towards me. "What are you doing here Chloe?" I asked. She raised and eyebrow and smiled. "Oh you'll find out."she said and kissed me.
Marinette's POV ~
I got concerned about Adrian because I've been waiting at the ice rink for 30 minutes. I walked off in search for him. I padsed an alley way and looked in. And there he was. Making out with Chloe. "Adrian?" I said softly. Adrian and Chloe  turned to me. Adrian pushed Chloe away." Marinette!" He said. I  felt a lump in my throat andmy cheeks were burning. A few tears rolled down my cheeks. I didn't want to show him that I was crying but I couldn't help it.
I started crying and ran off. I heard Adrian calling after me but that didn't stop me. I didn't know where I was going but I did know it was far away from Adrian.

******
Hey readers. Its me Nicole. I really hope you're enjoying my story so far. Please comment and I hope you liked the chapter.