Parks and Mark

lmao i hate the first chapter.
well i like it but it doesnt fit the story description. oh well.. i'll just kinda FORCE IT IN THERE ;) or unless y'all are okay with me changing it up. Tuber simulator is distracting me sm lololololololololol

Jack's POV

The next day was a Saturday so, no school. I wake up rather early because my alarms went off.. Greeeaaaattt.

I hesitantly get up from my bed and put on some clothes. I take a minute to browse through my flower crown collection. I am a proud owner of 29 different flower crowns, some even out if the country. I thank my parents for this, they have partial ownership for a very successful business. They go away a lot and sometimes bring me back flower crowns. Yes, we are rich but, we have a medium-sized house for our family of 4. I have my parents, me, and my 16 year old sister, Samantha.

I finally pick out the perfect flower crown which, had reddish/pinkish flowers and green leaves... interesting..

I grab my phone and read the time.

7:00 am

I get up and start going to the kitchen to make some breakfast. I see a note on the counter that read:

Your father and I are in New York for a meeting, we'll make sure to get you a new flower crown while we're there, Jack! :) We'll get you both a new video game. We love you!!! We will be back tomorrow around dinner time.
-Ma and Pa

I sigh to myself and text them that I love them too. I'm happy for their success but they are rarely home. The most they've been home was a week.

I started making breakfast for Sam and I.

{20 mins later}

I finished the pancakes, eggs, and bacon I was making and Sam walked groggily into the kitchen.

"Jack, it's fucking 7:30 why are you up?" She asked, sitting down in a seat on by out kitchen table.

"You know that Ma and Pa don't like that language, Sammy." I warned her.

"They aren't here and we are too close so you won't snitch on me." She smiled and she was right.

"Eh true, I'm up cause I forgot to take off my alarms and couldn't fall back to sleep. Come get some food." I said and she grabbed 2 plants and 2 forks for our breakfast.

"How was your day yesterday?" She questioned and I choked on my pancake.

I started blushing as I thought about Mark. "I-it was f-fine.." I stuttered.

"YOU MET A GUY! I CAN TELL. I KNOW YOU TOO WELL, WHO IS IT?!?!?!?" She yelled, throwing her fork on the plate.

"N-no I didn't..." I mumbled.

"YES YOU DIIIIIIIIIID! WHO IS IT? WHAT'S HIS NAME?" She screamed again at me.

"It's n-nothin'.." I said, trying to convince her. She was not convinced.

"I know you did!!! You did the same thing with that Felix guy! Shame he was straight though." Sam said. No point of lying to her really.

"Fine.. I don't even know what happened or how to explain it but, I did meet a guy." I let out.

"PLEEAASSEE TELL ME JACK! I'LL FORCE YOU IF I HAVE TO." She yelled again. Uhhhh..

"His name is Mark, he-" "MARK?!? HE'S AN ASSHOLE!!" Sam interrupted me to say. I remembered that she's old enough to go to the same high school as me, which she does.

"Really? Well not to me I guess.. I dunno we only talked once, and that was yesterday." I replied nervously.. was he really an asshole? Well, yesterday he said he was trying to stop.. did he mean it?