Flower

THIRD PERSON (BECAUSE I CANNNNN SO YEAH)

As Jack made his way up to his room, he tried to control his breathing. Deep breaths, Jack. Eventually you can leave and be away from him. Jack told himself.

After a few failed attempts of getting his breathing under control, Jack thought about calling Mark. He'll think you're annoying, clingy, and pathetic. Do it on your own, wimp. Jack continued to think but, this time it in his father's voice.

Jack's father was the one thing that brought Jack down the most. "You better not be fucking crying you little bitch. Fucking man-up or it'll be worse." His father scowled through the door. The small, shaking boy gathered up the courage to stand up to his father.

"Fuck you for being a shit father and leave me the fuck alone." Jack spat out. He now didn't care what his father did to him as consequence, he was mad.

Jack's father stomped in and hit Jack on his eye, cheekbone, and jaw. Jack let out a whimper at each hit and he fell to the ground. Jack's father spat on him and left the room muttering "piece of shit" to Jack.

Jack sat there on the floor, not really thinking of anything besides how fucked up his dad is and how wonderful Mark is.

When all of this was happening, Mark was on his ass, playing video games in the living room  with his brother. "I'm kicking your ass Mark. And that NEVER happens. You okay?" His brother paused the game. Mark sighed, knowing exactly what was going on.

"Jack." He said, smiling at the small, Irishman's name. He's never really had someone that made him felt this way. Yes, he's had some boyfriends and fake girlfriends in the past but, it was nothing compared to how Jack made Mark feel.

~time skep~

It was now 12:30 am and Jack was quietly sobbing on his bedroom floor. Should I call Mark? Could he be my 'superhero' and save me from this hell? Jack thought. He smiled at the memories they made that day. He even stopped crying after he thought about Mark. That must say something, right?

Jack grabbed his phone and went to the 'Call' button. RIIIINNGG RIIIIN- "Hey cutie, what's up?" Mark's sweet voice welcomed Jack. Jack smiled at his phone and sniffled. "Are you crying, Jack? What's wrong?"

"I'm sorry for calling so late.. Can you come over please?" Jack spoke softly, rubbing his puffy, red eyes.

"Yeah, of course. I'll be there in 10 minutes. See you soon." Mark's worried voice said through the phone. Jack smiled and responded, "Okay, thank you. Bye." Jack hung up while Mark ran to his car.

~11 minutes later~

Mark walked up to Jack's house, not knowing if he should knock. He decided against it and texted Jack.

Markimoo <3: I'm here Jackaboy

Jackaboy <3: Ok Markimoo, I'll let you in

I few seconds later, Jack came to the front door to be greeted by Mark, who instantly gave him the best hug he's had in a long time. Jack stood on his tip toes to wrapped his arms around Mark's neck. (#goals amarite?)

"Hi Jack." Mark whispered, refusing to let go of the tiny boy in front of him.

"Hi Mark.. sorry for making you come out here so late."Jack said feeling a little guilty that his boyfriend came to make him happy. Is boyfriend the right word yet? I mean, they're definitely not 'just friends',

Mark pulled away from the hug and slowly kissed Jack's lips. Unfortunately, is was too dark for Mark to see Jack's injuries.

"Let's go to my room, yeah?" Jack suggested after they kissed.