Mystery Uncovered

Mark's POV

Flower 🌹: Mark.. What do you mean?
Message blocked.

Flower 🌹: Mark answer me please.. You can't just say this and not give me an answer.
Message blocked.

Flower 🌹: MARK ANSWER ME PLEASE
Message blocked.

Flower 🌹: Fine. Don't answer. Please tell me at school.. I love you too.. good night.
Message blocked.

I read the all the messages but couldn't bring myself to respond in fear that the person would hurt Jack. I cried myself to sleep thinking about all the pain that I might bring to Jack.

~time skip~

Everything seemed.. Dull and lifeless when I woke up. My pillow was stained with my tears from, the night before. I didn't really feel like doing anything that involved getting up from my bed but I knew that I had to go to school.

I got dressed and left the house. I drove to school, not really caring about anything besides Jack. I parked and slowly walked to the bleachers. No one was there so I just sat there awkwardly. I thought about texting Jack but then quickly remembered. I put my face in my hands, realizing that I should just tell Jack everything.

"Good, you came." A man said. I recognized his voice and immediately looked up and saw him.

"Just leave us alone, sir.. I don't understand why you want to put us through this." I said to Jack's dad, trying not to cry. "Guys like you and my son are fucking disgusting and I'm doing what's best for him." He responded back

"Blackmailing someone he is interested into hurting him is best for him? What a fucking great father." I scoffed, quickly wiping a tear away.

"I know what's fucking best for him, YOU don't know a fucking thing about him." He shot back, letting his anger get the best of him. "I know my son, it might surprise you but I love him and this, you and him, is not good for him."

"Just fucking go away. I won't go near him and I hope you know how much pain you'll cause him." I said, leaving him.

"If you go near my son, I will hurt him." He said right before I left.

I walked into the school building and saw Amy. I immediately go up to her and pull her inside the nearest empty classroom to talk to her.

"Please help me somehow." I said quickly. Her expression changed from happy to confused and sad.

"What happened between you and Jack?" She asked sadly. "Jack's dad is blackmailing me and told me to stay away or else he'll hurt him." I started crying. I wiped away my tears and took a deep breath. "What do I do?!"

"When you and Jack are alone, tell him everything, Mark. Protect that boy at all costs." Amy instructed. I nodded and gave her a hug.

"What did I do to deserve such a great fake girlfriend?" I chuckled, wiping a last tear.

"Very funny. When are you gonna be ready to 'break up' and be public with Jack?" Amy questioned me seriously.

"When Jack's dad is off my back and so are Jack's bullies." I shrugged. She made her mouth into an 'O' shape and nodding slightly.

"Yeah.. Hopefully that'll be soon though so you could also publically be with your girlfriend." I said. She nodded again and I asked, "How is Signe anyways?" We left the classroom and started walking through the halls.

"She's wonderful actually. I see her a lot because people just think were close friends." She smiled at the thought of her Danish (i think) secret girlfriend.

"Awesome, I think her and Jack are friends too. I've seen them talk to each other a lot." I remembered and then got a little bit jealous.

"Would be a shame if Signe invited him to have lunch with us for a day or two." Amy smiled.

"An absolute shame." I agreed. "But I'll have to tell him everything before then or else he'll be mad at me." I added before as opened the cafeteria door.