He Can't Get In The Way

Mark's POV

I scan the room to see if Jack was there by any chance. Luckily he was so I motioned him over to our tables. He glared at me and walked his way over, crossing his arms. He took a seat next to me and huffed loudly.

"You ignored me yesterday and left me all scared, what the fuck happened?" Jack whispered angrily. "Your dad is getting in the way of our relationship and he wants to separate us." I looked at Jack and whispered a little harshly.

"My dad won't do anything to me, he'll rarely be home, Marky." Jack tried to convince me, smiling up at me innocently as his gaze soften.

"He said he'll fucking hurt you, I don't want to risk that for you and have it be my fault. I care about you too much to let that happen. I don't want you to get hurt, Jack." I sighed, rubbing my forehead.

"I can take care of myself, thank you." Jack said as he started to get angry. He rolled his eyes and furrowed his eyebrows from anger.

"No, you fucking can't and I want to take care of you and make you safe because that bastard is going to fucking hurt you." I retorted back growing angry as well.

"Outside. Now ." Jack commanded, scoffing as he quickly left the room. I followed behind a few minutes after and walked to the front of the school where I assumed he went to. He was there and he motioned me to follow him to a more private location.

"Fuck you, Mark. I understand you care for me but I can take care of my own goddamn self and I don't need you to question it." Jack snarled.

"The other day you called me because your father abused you! I want to protect you so it won't happen again.." I sighed, running my fingers through my hair.

"Mark, he's leaving later this morning for a business trip. He is not coming back for a month. A month. I am going to be fine." Jack said, putting his hands on my shoulders. I sighed in relief and hugged Jack.

"I told him I broke it off with you and I'm 'straight' when he dropped me off at school. He doesn't suspect a thing." Jack mumbled as he hugged me back.

"Can I come over after school?" I asked, kissing his neck afterwards.

"Mhm." Jack agreed as I started leaving a hickey in his pale neck. "Mark~" He moaned as I found he sweet spot. I detached myself from his neck and smiled at the work I did. "Thanks for the giant ass hickey, Mark." Jack pouted.

"You're welcome! And if you want you can come and sit next to us during lunch. The others won't say shit against it since I invited you. And it's during schools so they have to act like they respect me." I commented, letting my hands roam down Jack's waist.

"How sweet of you." Jack said sarcastically. I rolled my eyes and deeply kissed him kissed him, placing my hands firmly on his waist. Jack placed a hand on my cheek and one on my neck. I backed him into the school wall and sliding a hand underneath his shirt.

"Stop.." Jack said quietly, pushing my hand away from his stomach. "What's wrong, baby?" I asked with concern in my voice.

"It feels too soon.. And we're also at school." Jack shyly said, with innocence in his voice.

"I'll wait until you're ready then, I don't want to force you into anything or feel obligated to do it, Jack." I smiled, caressing his cheek.

"Thank you, I really appreciate that." Jack said, giving me a quick kiss. "The bell's gonna ring soon, let's go back inside."

"Okay." I responded. I backed away from him and we started walking together to go to the school.