Meeting Jack's Dad

Mark's POV

I woke up and felt Jack's back pressed against my chest. My arms were wrapped around him and he was softly snoring. I grinned and placed a small kiss on the back of his head. I continued to lay on the bed, cuddling him for a few more minutes until he woke up.

Jack turned around and smiled tiredly at me. I kissed his forehead and heard him chuckled a little bit.

"Good morning flower." I whispered, moving a piece of hair away from his face.

"Good morning Mark." He groggily said. "What time is it?"

"It's 8:17. Want to go back to sleep?" I asked, looking into his beautiful, blue eyes.

"Yeah." He mumbled as his wrapped his small hands around my waist and head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around him. His eyes close gently and his soft snores put me to sleep.

~~~2 hours l8888er~~~

I woke up (again) and saw Jack still cuddling against my chest. I heard a quiet knock from the door and saw Jack's mom poke her head in.

"Breakfast will be ready in 5 minutes." She whispered and gave me a small smile.

"Yes miss, I'll wake him up before then." I responded back, also giving her a smile. She nodded and left the room.

I shook Jack a little trying to wake him up. All he did was groan and moved over to cuddle to my left arm.

"Come on Jack. You need to get up to eat, baby." I softly said. He groaned again.

"I don't want to eat a baby, ya goof." Jack whimpered. I giggled at his silliness and shook him again.

"Get up Jack~" I cooed softly. He grunted and I started getting a small bit annoyed.

"If you don't get up right now I'll tickle you." I sternly said to him. He then shot up out of bed and scooted away from me. "Is someone ticklish?"

"N-No! Of course not.." He nervously laughed. An evil smirk appeared on my face as I brought my hands to Jack's sides and started tickling him.

He started laughing uncontrollably and trying to kick me away but failing.

"S-Stop it Mark! I'm-" he cut himself off with more giggles. I stopped tickling him and he started wheezing and catching his breath. He moved away from me pretending to be mad and pouting.

"Not ticklish my ass." I laughed as I leaned closer to him. He rolled his eyes and met me half-way to kiss me.

"Let's get dressed you doof." He whispered, smiling into the kiss. I nodded and found my clothes from the night before and put them on. I wait for Jack to put on his clothes before walking out with him. I follow him to the kitchen and his mom and what I'm guessing is his father. I immediately start getting mad and balling up my fists.

Jack seemed to see my anger and he held my hand and started stroking his thumb on it. I relaxed a bit and kissed his forehead. I guess his father finally acknowledged the fact that I was there and he cleared his throat.

"Who the hell are you?" He angrily asked me. I walked up to him and held my hand out, trying to make a good first impression I guess.

"I'm Mark Fischbach, sir." I said, smiling a little bit. He glared at me and carelessly shook my hand.

"Pleased to meet you." He responded sarcastically with a fake smile. I squeezed his hand angrily and he continued to smile.

"Oo anger issues, you for yourself a keeper Sean!" He laughed, looking at Jack. 

Jack immediately pulled me away from him and I felt the urge to fucking kill that son of a bitch.. 

"Pleasure meeting you too and I'll have to be going now. Thank you Mrs. McLoughlin for your hospitality," I said, looking at her and smiling a slight bit. She looked very disappointed and mad. "I'll see you soon, Jack." 

And with that, I grabbed my few things and left. I walked to my car and opened the door. I placed my head and hands on the steering wheel and just took a deep breath. 

I heard a faint knock on my window and saw a sad Jackaboy looking at me.

I rolled down the windows and gave a little half-smile.

"I'm sorry my dad was a dick to you.." He said sadly. 

"It's not your fault, Jack." I smiled reassuringly. "I know but I still feel like I needed to apologize." Jack smiled back, reaching for my hand.

We both leaned in and kissed. He pulled away and gave me a quick peck on my cheek. 

"I'll see you at tomorrow at school, Markimoo." He giggled and walked away. I grinned and started my car.

~ mini time skep ~

I reached my house and right as I pulled up, I got a message from an anonymous number.

ANONYMOUS:

meet me in the morning at school to talk. I have some pictures you might want to be interested in, 'Markimoo'

Lol how many of you guys forgot this existed??