Spicy OC's. Comment on which one should be updated first

1) The Book Shop Down The Street: Christian- or Chris for short is a not so ordinary high student. His perfectionist mother, over-expecting father, and whiny, stuck up girlfriend all want him to be something he's not. A straight, perfect, and tough football star.
.
Along Chris's path to breaking free from the lifestyle he was forced upon at birth, he meets a shy, different, and yet outstanding boy that his parents would never approve of named Alex
.
Alex usually tries his best to hide is real name with the nickname of, well, Alex. Everyone he has met usually said that his real name was a "girl's name" until he finally met someone who has never made a nasty remark on it- a polite and kind boy named Chris. Alex's world gets a whole lot brighter and crazier once the unlikely pair meet unexpectedly at the book shop down the street.

2) (NOT) A One Night Stand: Do. Not. Fall. In. Love. Easy, right? No, it is not. It was at first until I met him. It was just a dumb, stupid, idiotic one night stand that went differently than what I had planned.
Why did he have to be so perfect?
Why were those big, brown eyes so captivating?
I threw everything that I once knew because of these damned eyes and smile.
Was this a mistake and I would have to break his heart, or will he somehow see passed my horrible nature and stay?
...
Meet Harrison Daniels, a CEO for his family company and Dawn Leving, a young chef for a high class restaurants and traveler. Harrison (also referred to as Harry) has had a difficult past on love and went three years without a serious relationship and was instead filled with meaningless sex between anyone and himself.
...
Dawn hasn't been treated right from previous relationships. The kind 22-year-old has been used and cheated on. He doesn't learn form his mistakes and instead goes straight towards them, hoping for a different outcome.
Would Harry be that different outcome? Or would he cheat and use Dawn too since that's all he knows? Can Dawn change Harry?

Protect Me (may change title??) : Unknown number: Open your window right now.
Jake: Who are you?? Why??
Unknown number: Please. I'll tell you why later. Open your window now and wait.
Jake: And if I don't?
Unknown number: He is going to hurt a lot of people.
A love story between a young undercover cop investigating on why kidnapping is happening on Glory Avenue and a high school boy, barely passing senior year.
(May be angsty and spicy)

pLEASE TELL ME WHICH ONE YOUD RATHER HAVE PUBLISHED FIRST BECAUSE IVE ALREADY STARTED SOME CHAPTERS1!1!1!1!!1