Reactions

Jack's POV

"Your friends are staring.." I quietly said, glaring at his 'friends'. They sent dirty looks at us and called out nasty remarks as we walked to my locker.

"It doesn't matter because I care about you and don't give a flying fuck of what people would think about us anymore." Mark sighed. I smiled with a feeling I couldn't quite describe. It made me just so happy. We reached my locker and I pulled him into a quick kiss.

"Faggots." One of is friends yelled. Mark rolled his eyes and leaned in for another kiss. I smiled and he flipped the group off.

"Let's get to class," I broke the kiss. He groaned and shook his head.

"I would rather make out with you in the hallway," Mark mumbled, kissing down my neck. I moaned softly and felt him nibble on the crook of my neck.

"Boys! Take it to the bathroom!" An older person hissed from a classroom right by us. I blushed and pulled Mark away from my neck.

"No more hickeys at school, got it?" I said, rolling my eyes. He pouted and gave me puppy dog eyes. "At least not when we'll get caught." I sighed, giving into Mark's silent plead of relinquishing the rule.

"To the bathroom we shall go!" He raised his voice slightly, dragging me to the boy's restroom. I blushed from slight embarrassment as few students looked at us. Mark opened the bathroom door and led me in. He looked around for any people and decided it was clear. I knew my part and locked us in so no one could interrupt us.

He pushed me against the door and vigorously attached our lips. I kissed back with just as much force and felt our tongues battle for dominance. I let him win and he detached our now swollen, pink lips.

"I can't get enough of you." He mumbled, kissing my neck.

"M-Mark." I moaned loudly as he found my sweet spot.

"You sound beautiful my princess." He smiled against my neck. I blushed and brought his face up to mine. I kissed Mark gently and pulled away when I heard the bell, signalling that we had to go to class.

"Let's go to class, Mark." I reasoned, twirly my finger through his hair. He kissed me one more time and nodded reluctantly. I unlocked the bathroom door and we ran to class before the second bell rang.

"See ya at lunch!" Mark yelled before heading to class.

... 

The bell for lunch rang and I went to go to my locker to put extra books away. A fist came into contact with the locker next to mine and I dropped my books from the sudden loud noise.

I turned around and saw one of Mark's ex-friends.

"W-What do you want?" I stuttered, reaching for my books. He kicked them away and pulled me up and shoved me into a locker. My back ached and something told me that I wouldn't be the only pain I'll be receiving.

"Mark used to punch faggot boys like you for years, what makes you think that you're an exception? He's probably using you." He spat. I felt a tear roll down my cheek and shook my head.

"He wouldn't do that. You're lying!" I insisted, pushing him away from me. I couldn't remember his name in all honesty but, whoever the fuck I'm talking to is lying. He has to be, right?

"Ask him yourself then. I've been around him longer than you. I know him. You don't." With that, he shoved me and left. I sniffled and bent down to grab my books. My shaky hands almost dropped the books when I picked them up. I couldn't stop thinking about what he said.

It couldn't be true, it doesn't seem like him at all. He wouldn't do that.

Howdy whooooo. sorry for the lack of updates, I have testing going on so that will be expected :/