Deal

Mark's POV {short chapter}

I texted the number back, now curious to what pictures and how they knew the nickname 'Markimoo'.

Me: who are you, what pictures, how did you know my nickname, and where tomorrow?

Anonymous: tomorrow at the bleachers will do and you'll find out tomorrow.
The pictures are you and your precious boyfriend doing the nasty gay shit you two did
<images attached>

It showed pictures of us kissing, sleeping together, and holding hands.

Me: where the fuck did you get these?? I can tell the police and use this as evidence

Anonymous: If you do, Jack will pay for it while it'll be your fault.

Me: what will it take for you not to send those out?

Anonymous: Break up with Jack. Delete and block his number. Avoid contact with him at all times and I've got eyes everywhere so don't even try to talk to him unless it's to break him

I took a long time to think about it and start dialing Jack's number. Before I put in the last number I got another text.

Anonymous: Don't call him Fischbach, I know what you're doing.

I signed nervously and started thinking. I didn't want Jack to get hurt by this guy but I didn't know which will hurt more, me doing it or the 'Anonymous' person. I needed to do what will be best for him no matter what. He deserves better than me anyways.. I started crying and texting the person back.

Me: Fine, it's a deal.

Anonymous: Wow I didn't think you would cry over him. Pathetic really.

I stopped messaging the person and lock all my windows and door as well as closing the curtains. I decided to text Jack just to tell him one thing.

Me to Flower 🌹:
I love you no matter what I might have to do or say. I'm sorry.