Chapter 2- Blakes little lies

Jacobs POV
Well I didnt want to do it, but I mean, if she falls for me then soon enough everyone will love me, well everyone does, except for her. She completes my record now I just have to get her to love me then soon enough its "buh bye" She pushed me away, we only kissed for a solid 28 seconds, its because she was frozen in shock. "Please, n-never do that ever again!"' she says. That kind of made me frown, girls love it when I kiss them, especially unexpectedly. "Why?" I smirked. "because I just met you today and judging you already you're the schools fuck boy, you love to swipe people off their feet and the next thing you know you crush them." She says. I rolled my eyes. "So? I'll make out with who I want, when I want, and where I want" I say grabbing her waist. She hit my hands and I let go. That hurt. "Look I don't want anything to with you so please just finish the project and leave" she says. "You're gonna come to me eventually" I mumbled. I never had these many feelings for someone honestly she's special. I don't know it's just something about her that attracts me, oh, how she's not easily fooled, how she can see it, kind of like predicting the future. Maybe I'll treat her better? But that's going to change my reputation. I looked up and she was on her phone laughing and smiling. "Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked regretting it.
Emma's POV
"Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked, I looked at him, I was texting Blake, he's my crush. "No" I sighed turning off my phone. "Oh" he nodded. "Sorry" he says under his breath. "For?" I asked continuing to glue the papers onto our presentation. "For pressuring you" he says. I looked at him. "The kiss, I just wanted to know if you'd go along with it, that's how I test girls to see if they're desperate to kiss someone they barley met, clearly I was wrong about you" he says. "Um it's okay" I say. Hunter walked in my room "hey do you have Brandon's heads phones by any cha- whos he?" He says getting a little bit angry. "Chill Hunta" I laughed he looked at him closely. "Oh hey! I haven't seen you in such a long time Jacob!" He says, "Hunter Rowland you haven't changed! Good to see you after 2 years" he greeted. I was confused. "Umm Jacob and I are just partners for a project..." I say. "I thought you were homeschooled?" Asked Hunter. "No because then I can't get any girls" laughed Jacob. Hunter laughed too. "Okay you know what, I'm done with this bull shit" I say getting out of my own room. Wait!!! "Out of my room Hunter I want good grades!" I say. He got out. "Emma I never knew your brother was Hunter" he says nervously.
Jacobs POV
Hunter scares me, if I do anything to her, she's gonna tell Hunter, and Hunter fighting me is a high risks of my death, I'm only 16! We finished our project and it looked great! "Who's gonna take it" asked Emma. "I can take it" I say. "Nah already judging you somethings gonna go wrong with it, I'll take it" she says. "Alright" I shrugged. "Give me your phone" I say, "why?" She asked. She gave it to me and I gave her my number "text me" I winked, she smiled a little bit. I left her house, Jesus next time it's at my place.
Next day..
Emma's POV
I walked to school with our project and left it inside first hour so nothing would happen to it, I went to my locker and I smiled. I saw Jacob. "Hey Ja-" he was rubbing his lips against a different girl. "Oh" I say under my breath. Someone covered my eyes. I don't have many friends here so.. "I don't know who this is" I say. "I don't either" responded a familiar voice. "Blake!!!!" I say. He laughed and I hugged him. I'm 15 and he's 17. "Guess who transferred schools, and got all his classes with you" he chuckled. "Youuuu" I giggled. Blake is my bestfriend, and my crush. We went into first hour and I moved my seat next to Blake, Jacob was getting jealous, in every single class I didn't sit with him, he got angry, he's been kissing more girls Lately but it didn't really affect me. It was finally lunch and there was a group of popular kids insisting Blake sat with them because of his fame, he declined. We sat together in lunch and Jacob, he was in the popular group and he was making out with what looked like a cheer leader. Blake made me laugh, he's filled with surprises
Blakes POV
I moved here because of Emma, I love Emma so much she doesn't know. I'm gonna ask her to be my girlfriend today. "Emma" I say, "what" she says lifting her head up from her phone. "So I have a question for you" I say raising an eyebrow. "oh no please don't start with your old jokes" she giggled. "Hmmm I might just say.... Will you be my girlfriend?" I smiled, she had a huge smile on her face and she said yes, I hugged her, I put my anxiety aside and I did it. "Congrats" slowly clapped someone, he looked oddly familiar, that's Jacob Sartorius! Man did he change....
Jacobs POV
I'm hurt, I'm not supposed to be hurt, she is. Emma looked at me, she was totally happy, I'm gaining feelings and I can't explain them. Why? The cheerleader I was making out with I didn't even know her name, I just wanted to make Emma jealous, now I need to try harder. "Blake Gray, your black eye finally healed" I smirked. I didn't give it to him, Cameron did. Blake was hitting on Cameron's little sister and he got extremely upset so Blake got a black eye. Knowing Blake already he's just like me, except, he's unpredictable. He could be cheating on Emma and no one would know, not even the girl he's cheating with. He was very smooth, always got his way, everything, that was until Joey Birlem took it from him. He's a professional fuck boy, literally every girl here has hooked up with him, and when I say hook up I legitimately mean "hook up" "it healed up years ago" whispered Blake. Emma threw her milk at me. "Don't bring back the past Jacob" she says, she and Blake were gone and my sweatshirt was now smelling like milk. She doesn't know what Blakes gonna do to her, he's lying to her and who knows how long he's been lying To her. But I'm not warning her, she deserves what's coming to her...
Authors note: thankssssssssss forrrrrr readdddinggggg!!!! Second chapter complete! I need to get off this book so Brooke can update 2 of her stories, but comment and vote for more please! ~Emily🌺