Chapter 10- I know exactly what im dealing with...

Emma's POV
I woke up the next morning in my bed,I just want mom to come home already. I took a shower, did my makeup, and I changed. I grabbed my phone and texts books and went down stairs searching for my backpack. "Hunterrrr have you seen my back pa- nevermind!" I yelled as I found my backpack behind the couch, wonder what it's doing there? I grabbed a granola bar and headed out the door. I walked to school by myself, I don't see Jacob anywhere. I got into first hour and he wasn't there? I sighed and sat down. I took notes and I started to wonder where Jacob was?
Jacobs POV
I woke up, SHIT! IM LATE! I quickly grabbed some sweat pants and a black t shirt, I put on my black yeezys and brushed my hand through my hair. I grabbed my back pack and ran out the door. I hope Emma doesn't think I'm cheating. I got to 2nd hour. "I'm late I'm sorry!" I say panting, I was tired of running. "Just sit down and take out your notebook and copy down the notes" says the teacher. I nodded and sat down next to Emma. "where were you?!" She whispered. "I woke up late!" I exclaimed. "Figures" she mumbled. Class was over. We went out in the hall way and dirty looks were given to me. "Whats this about?" she whispered. "I dont know" I whispered. "slut!" They yelled. "what?!" She yelled. I saw Angie, she's my ex girlfriend.... "I didn't do anything wro-" "you're dating my ex boyfriend!" She yelled. "Listen to me, leave him as quick as possible, especially if you're a virgin! It's all he wants! Once he has it he'll leave you!" Says Angie. I only did that to her, she was extremely annoying, good body though! "I think I know what I'm dealing with" says Emma looking at me. I smiled nervously. "And by the way I was calling the girl behind you a slut" whispered Angie. I turned around and saw a girl making out with 2 guys... "thanks Angie" says Emma. She walked ahead and I looked back at Angie. "Zip it" I mouthed. She rolled her eyes.
Emma's POV
If he thinks he's taking my virginity so easily he's wrong. I'm not one to fall just like that. Sure I've kissed him various times but that could've meant nothing to the both of us. I'm still in high school. I'm a junior, I think I know what I'm gonna do. Jacobs gotta get rid of his little fuck boy ways because even though he says he's "changed," it's false. I bet he still has some little fuck boy inside of him that's gonna start to grow every day. We went to the cafeteria and I passed on eating, I'm not hungry. Jacob dragged me outside and sat me down near a tree. "Angie lied to you" he lied. "I know" I lied back. "Good" he smiled. I rolled my eyes secretly. "So now what?" I asked. "I want something sweet" whined Jacob. "There's a dessert bar inside" I say. "Mmmmm, I think I'll stick to what I currently have" he says looking at me. I smiled a little. we went inside and I felt a cold liquid go down my shirt. I shivered, I slowly turned around and it was Blake, ever since he dumped me for his other girlfriend he's been an asshole to me. "hoe" laughed Blake. Jacob punched him and he helped me. We ditched school, I think I've had enough school for today. I took a shower and I changed into a fresh pair of clothes. The least I needed right ow was ore cold liquids going down my shirt, good thing Hunters not home. I went down stairs and saw Jacob on my couch laying down. As soon as he saw me he shot up.
Jacobs POV
Angie can be right, but she can also be wrong. I fucked Angie then the next day I dumped her because she annoyed me too much and she was cheating on me. Emma is so hot, I can just- NO! I'm not like that! Or at least not anymore. Emma sat next to me and I hugged her. "Blake wasnt like this" she sighed. "Why do you care about Blake?" I say. "I dont care about him its just he wasnt like that" she sighs. "Well okay then" I say rolling my eyes. "Why are you such a jealous type? I can't care that ever since my bestfriend cheated on me he's been acting like the biggest bully ever? This isn't him and I'm not allowed to care am I!" Says Emma, "I never said anything" I responded, "your facial expressions did" she mumbled. "Let's just forget about it, I'm sorry" I say. "It's fine" she says. It grew silent, I was bored and kinda horny, but then again, I promised I wouldn't be like that.  Whatever, Im gonna take a little dip in the water, I grabbed her chin and kissed her, she kissed back, the kiss grew more passionate, a little too passionate, perfect.....
Authors note: I'm currently I'll, I don't know what's going on with me but I'm very ill and I'm almost cured, Brooklyns typing this for me right now as I speak, but than you guys for almost 10k reads and I really hope I can start updating soon, love you guys! 6+ votes for the next update! |~Emily🌺